Thread: Guild Wars Arena.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Don't bump (does anyone read the forum rules), and no. This game shouldn't be about guilds clashing with each other proofing who can kill the other. Guilds usually specialize in: elite, pvp, merching, leveling, or basic gameplay; these guilds then split off into: beginners, pro players, or average players; furtheremore, guilds are often casual or hard core.

There are many options, I think hostillity and comparison between apples and oranges is unnecessary.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Don't bump (does anyone read the forum rules), and no. This game shouldn't be about guilds clashing with each other proofing who can kill the other. Guilds usually specialize in: elite, pvp, merching, leveling, or basic gameplay; these guilds then split off into: beginners, pro players, or average players; furtheremore, guilds are often casual or hard core.

There are many options, I think hostillity and comparison between apples and oranges is unnecessary.
    oh i see u don't want any new on game u only want a ''new maps'' for level up and make the same for 5 month wait another expansion and make the same another 5 months..

Pff.. not necesary? guilds join on pvp but sometimes u can't join with ur guild mates. so this can be better for that

but whatever if u don't like make something new on the game is ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    oh i see u don't want any new on game u only want a ''new maps'' for level up and make the same for 5 month wait another expansion and make the same another 5 months..

Pff.. not necesary? guilds join on pvp but sometimes u can't join with ur guild mates. so this can be better for that

Be a little more back handed please. This game has a multitude of features, advanced PvP it lacks.

You do realize you are requesting hours of coding just to have people rage against a fellow guild. This is the same argument I have over political parties. You will have situations where guild X will hate guild Y, simply because guild X always hated guild Y. Judge the people, not the organization. I have friends who affiliate with rival political parties and I see it all the time where they want similar things but still "can't believe how ignorant" the other is.
    Last edited by Crowsfoot; 10-30-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post

Show some respect, be grateful I gave you feedback at all. Stop being one minded, sticking to your ideas without adaptation.

Ps: glorifying war is Fascism.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Show some respect, be grateful I gave you feedback at all. Stop being one minded, sticking to your ideas without adaptation.

Ps: glorifying war is Fascism.
    sorry but i never insult u. i only say if u never bored to do the same all the days well man i'm bored and many of my old friends left the game bcus is going bored (all my old friends get full mytic and left the game)

bcus i'm not a secondary missions player so the FULL ap is not for me. so what i can do if i don't wanna do ap? pvp? yes i make pvp but after 1 month going bored bcus all pvp is the same only flags or only kill.. is going bored maybe if we have guild wars we can do something diferent. or if we have another ''faction'' or ''region enemy'' we can go to the enemy region and fight is very good like Aion with asmodian and elyos or wow..