Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin:1328728
Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula View Post
Great ideas micah.

Very creative. Matches the Christmas spirit.
Those as dungeon drops would be awesome.
What I would add to my own taste is also have the first ever tradeable pets. The christmas dragon pack should be lootable dragons.

I think there should also be a balloon pack (red..green..white) for sale, that day on daily deal.

As for quest rewards, The snowflake wings and christmas tree hat are always nice. So i dnt have to whine about those.

All that plus plat packs, would make it great.

And @Level One, its not like they are going to exceed further expectations so yes, we might as well get lower to theirs and help them be a bit more creative, with ideas, etc, even if we are limited to renaming/color changing/ stat changing.
Love those ideas. I always wanted a X-Mas dragon. This year will be the first year that I will be taking the Christmas event seriously. Hopes STG does not let me down like my first serious Halloween.
Same, last year at halloween I didn't really think of it much, I didnt buy packs, I just farmed a bit. At winter fest I didnt buy packs either (I regret it..I want snowman hat..) only farmed..
I was looking forward to halloween packs..but zilch...I hope winter fest is better.