Page 44 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: * EPITOME OF SILENTKILL * - new guild thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Lv36 herculeans here for tournament add me if u need a good warrior
    Non mythic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~ARI~ View Post
    Hola hola cocacola!
    it's ari here and this is my goodbye letter.

So I'll start off by saying that after much (much much much) thinking, I've made the (painful) decision to leave AL for good. T^T.
    With so many things going on in the real world (*Cough collegestuff cough), I think it's best for me to take a step away from AL and center myself back into reality.

With this said, I'd like to say a big THANKYOU to paul, who does his 100% best in keeping such a large guild together, alive, and winning. You definitely deserve my best leader award. You go paul! *thumbs up*
    Also, a big thanks to all the awesome officers! You guys are like the guardian angels of eos, and without you (and paul), we would crumble. So thanks for all of the energy you put in making eos even better
    And to all the friends I've made during my time in eos and AL, thanks for making AL absolutely, positively, utterly WONDERFUL I'll definitely miss the memorable times we had, whether they be fighting bosses, hunting, trolling around, and just chillin like sweet villains >;D

Just to name a few: Sinarea (omg SINA!! GUH!! No lie, I'm gonna miss you like cray haha T^T. You're funny, trustable, and so awesome that you rock my socks off xD I'll never forget the fun times we had just chillin around in the guildhall and doing random things haha And I still need to remember my pass to fb so we can be friends -.-;. But anyways, be good and keep doing well in school! ILL MISS YA GUH!! Dx ), Veelacharm (VEELS/LUCKYCHARMS. DOOD. AOSDIAOFINAFIONAEFOIAEN!!!! hahah. I can't even begin to say how extremely thankful I am to have met such an amazing friend like you I still remember when it was just you, me, and agu before you joined eos. Good times, good times :') lol. Anyways, thanks for making any rainy day bright and sunny I'll never forget our hilarious convos and fun times we had! ILL MISS YOU MAH HOMIE! T^T), Agentgugu (AGU. I've never told you this, but I want to let you know that you are one strong and independent girl who doesn't let any kind of shiit get in your way lol. You're reliable, classy, and composed. But hilarious at the same time haha Agu, when I leave, keep things classy for me, k? I'll miss ya gurlie~) Naebafri (Fries! You speak with such eloquence that the fact that you're still so young surprises me every time. I must say, you're one heck of a writer I'm still cheering for you on your project on deviantart btw xD I'll miss you, my pirate friend ), Drinksnapple (DELICIOUS BEVERAGE! You’re not as active as you used to be, so we don’t see each other as often T_T But I’ll still miss our convos and you calling me rocket mouth :P And I gotta admit, you’re one funny guy GL with the rest of senior year and stay humorous adios amigo!), Anamelith (Anapotato ! You’re capacity for empathizing and caring for others amazes me. I’m happy to have you as a friend Stay happy and “Potatoes!”), Snowyheart (snowyyy Oh how I wish I had the chance to get to know you better T_T;;; But I can tell that even from the little times we’ve had, you have a friendly and great personality Wish I got to know you more! I’ll miss you!), and lastly, Beuefres (Oh beue, you’re so classy! haha I just want to say that even though we haven’t known each other for so long, it was really nice knowing you in eos . And also, I wanted to say that I think beuefres is a very pretty name )

(^ It makes me sad to think that half of you guys probably aren’t going to see this lol :P But anyway,)

With this said, I think it’s time to properly take my leave from AL now. (T^T)

Goodluck and farewell EOS Though I may physically not be here anymore, my heart and soul is with EOS until the very end. Stay strong!!
    And to everyone in AL, ciao ciao peeps Keep smiling!

With love,

Ari (Arikrauid)

P.S. Maybe once in a blue moon, I’ll come visit AL and EOS. But until then, adios amigos

Attachment 46079

Attachment 46080

Attachment 46082

Hey Arii, you're always so friendly and joyful! Sad to see you leaving...all the best in Real life and your studies! We will miss you!! Do pop in ig once in awhile to say hello!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

@ ARI

Thank you for your heart-warming farewell post. Beautifully written
    All the best to you, take care.

Sig by courtesy of Deadroth. Click on sig to visit his ArtFactory.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

@Ari...
    Thank you so much for lightening up our guild chat! I've always loved the sunny outlook on life you always took.Thanks for all the livening up!

Also on a different note,
    The EOS Tourney teams are getting ready and I'm a bit behind in picking up teammates, so just hit me up!
    The team so far:
    Me (M)
    Edwinibarra (M)
    Snowyheart (R)

Looking for a rogue and tank.
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 11-12-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Gd luck in rl life even If I dont knw u and alhuntrazeck I can join your Team as tank?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Team name: The runners
    team: 1 zyona
    2 bottix
    3 jasmit
    4 jennavice

all liv.36
    Last edited by Jasmit; 11-10-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

TEAM NAME; One-Eyed Monsters

Captain; WoofCookie

1. Woofcookie (M) Full Myth, Pet = Samael
    2. Thanatopsis (R) Full Myth, Pet = (McCraw or Grimm)
    3. Corpserage (M) Hellish Gear, Pet = Ribbit
    4. ZuesBlade (W) Hellish Set, Pet = Ribbit or Grimm
    5. Back Up TBA - Anyone wanna be our Backup?

All LVL 36
    Officer in the Council of EOS
    EOS Attack Dog!
    The Furry Toe of the Camel will Always be Remembered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

chillin at 5 o'clock in the morning
    my girlsss
    v
    v
    v
    Name:  eos grls.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  37.9 KB

frozen with Master Paul X_x
    v
    v
    v
    Name:  eos master.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  40.1 KB

<333

Name:  eos myth rogues.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  40.7 KB

Name:  eos master ii.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  50.4 KB

nice to meet new friends! having so much fun playing with you guys ^__^
    Last edited by queeniefly; 11-10-2013 at 05:00 PM.
    EPITOME OF SILENTKILL RECRUITER||ARCANE LEGENDS||SIG CREDIT: JUICYMANGO

9. The Following User Says Thank You to queeniefly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hola hola cocacola!

So I'll start off by saying that after much (much much much) thinking, I've made the (painful) decision to leave AL for good. T^T.
    With so many things going on in the real world (*Cough collegestuff cough), I think it's best for me to take a step away from AL and center myself back into reality.

With this said, I'd like to say a big THANKYOU to paul, who does his 100% best in keeping such a large guild together, alive, and winning. You definitely deserve my best leader award. You go paul! *thumbs up*
    Also, a big thanks to all the awesome officers! You guys are like the guardian angels of eos, and without you (and paul), we would crumble. So thanks for all of the energy you put in making eos even better
    And to all the friends I've made during my time in eos and AL, thanks for making AL absolutely, positively, utterly WONDERFUL I'll definitely miss the memorable times we had, whether they be fighting bosses, hunting, trolling around, and just chillin like sweet villains >;D

Just to name a few: Sinarea (omg SINA!! GUH!! No lie, I'm gonna miss you like cray haha T^T. You're funny, trustable, and so awesome that you rock my socks off xD I'll never forget the fun times we had just chillin around in the guildhall and doing random things haha And I still need to remember my pass to fb so we can be friends -.-;. But anyways, be good and keep doing well in school! ILL MISS YA GUH!! Dx ), Veelacharm (VEELS/LUCKYCHARMS. DOOD. AOSDIAOFINAFIONAEFOIAEN!!!! hahah. I can't even begin to say how extremely thankful I am to have met such an amazing friend like you I still remember when it was just you, me, and agu before you joined eos. Good times, good times :') lol. Anyways, thanks for making any rainy day bright and sunny I'll never forget our hilarious convos and fun times we had! ILL MISS YOU MAH HOMIE! T^T), Agentgugu (AGU. I've never told you this, but I want to let you know that you are one strong and independent girl who doesn't let any kind of shiit get in your way lol. You're reliable, classy, and composed. But hilarious at the same time haha Agu, when I leave, keep things classy for me, k? I'll miss ya gurlie~) Naebafri (Fries! You speak with such eloquence that the fact that you're still so young surprises me every time. I must say, you're one heck of a writer I'm still cheering for you on your project on deviantart btw xD I'll miss you, my pirate friend ), Drinksnapple (DELICIOUS BEVERAGE! You’re not as active as you used to be, so we don’t see each other as often T_T But I’ll still miss our convos and you calling me rocket mouth :P And I gotta admit, you’re one funny guy GL with the rest of senior year and stay humorous adios amigo!), Anamelith (Anapotato ! You’re capacity for empathizing and caring for others amazes me. I’m happy to have you as a friend Stay happy and “Potatoes!”), Snowyheart (snowyyy Oh how I wish I had the chance to get to know you better T_T;;; But I can tell that even from the little times we’ve had, you have a friendly and great personality Wish I got to know you more! I’ll miss you!), and lastly, Beuefres (Oh beue, you’re so classy! haha I just want to say that even though we haven’t known each other for so long, it was really nice knowing you in eos . And also, I wanted to say that I think beuefres is a very pretty name )
    Of course, there are many more people that I didn't mention, but talking about everyone would take me days >,<. You guys know who you are though, and you'll always hold a special place in my heart

(^ It makes me sad to think that half of you guys probably aren’t going to see this lol :P But anyway,)

Goodluck and farewell EOS Though I may physically not be here anymore, my heart and soul is with EOS until the very end. Stay strong!!

With love,

Ari (Arikrauid)

P.S. Maybe once in a blue moon, I’ll come visit AL and EOS. But until then, adios amigos

Attachment 46079

Attachment 46080

Attachment 46082

We'll be here if you ever decide to come back. Good luck on school. I'm not playing much at the moment either because of work so I get it. Life is more important than the game so always take care of that first.

Cheers!
    Officer in the Council of EOS
    EOS Attack Dog!
    The Furry Toe of the Camel will Always be Remembered

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WoofCookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

my team name for tourney event :< THORney >

1)Gothiclady(R) full mythic, samael
    2)Oreanara(R) full mythic , slag or grimm
    3)Breakingbadxx(W) mythic armor n helm(rest legendary) , valkin
    4)Secretbaby(M) mythic armor n helm(rest legendary) , hammerjaw
    5)Greendiamond(R) (SUB) full mythic , malison

SO THIS IS NEW CHANGE FOR MY TEAM . .
    Last edited by GreenDiamond; 11-12-2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: new team added

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghoostbuster View Post
    Team Name : NOOB SWAGGERS

Team :
    1. DEMONASSA
    2.GHOOSTBUSTER
    3.PINKYEVIL
    4.HANSSSS
    5.SCOOBIEDOO

Let the best team win!!
    good team so far good luck ! btw, arent you all full myhtic ??

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoofCookie View Post
    TEAM NAME; One-Eyed Monsters

Captain; WoofCookie

All LVL 36
    I think if we have 2 rogue, we would be strong team
    Btw, if any rogue lvl 36 want to enter our team, tell woof for joining the team

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDiamond View Post
    Just ask their gear, if they all full mythic, tell Paul, lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Hola hola cocacola!

Of course, there are many more people that I didn't mention, but talking about everyone would take me days >,<. You guys know who you are though, and you'll always hold a special place in my heart

With love,

Ari (Arikrauid)

Attachment 46079

Attachment 46080

Attachment 46082

First of all, before writing other post, I wanna thanks to ARIKRAUID for her nice story and words! We appreciate this alot and we will gona miss you!

I am happy that you was part of EOS and hope one day you will return to game to drop an "Hello".

Anyway, I will give the thanks given by you to all the guild, all members / recruiters and officers are making this guild an amazing place where we all have fun and help each other.

You will be missed ARIKRAUID! Take care, enjoy your life and ALL THE BEST FOR YOU!

Glad we meet you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Let's stick back to the tourney!

So far I have the following teams registered for the tourney :

A) Team Name : NOOB SWAGGERS

Team :
    1. DEMONASSA
    2.GHOOSTBUSTER
    3.PINKYEVIL
    4.HANSSSS
    5.SCOOBIEDOO

B) Name not known yet
    Alhun (M)
    Edwinibarra (M)

- waiting for the other players to be announced

C) Team name: The runners

team:
    1 zyona
    2 bottix
    3 jasmit
    4 jennavice

D) TEAM NAME; One-Eyed Monsters

Captain; WoofCookie

E) Team :< THORney >

1)Greendiamond(R)
    2)Oreanara(R)
    3)Breakingbadx(W)
    4)Secretbaby(M)

- So far we have 5 teams, waiting xson's team also, so there are 6 teams already registered to the tourney!

Please check out again this post :http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1214517

- read rules and also subscribe your team if you wanna participate.

And about pets / mythic items etc, once registration period is over, everyone will have to add full details like Woof already did ( and like I requested in the tournament details and rules)

GO GO EOS, register your team!

Long live!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDiamond View Post
    there will only be 2 mythics during the event..... 2 of us will be wearing legendaries......
    || Officer at <Epitome Of Silentkill> ||
    signature credits: Truehonor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

hey herculeans lv36 here for tournament dmg 297 healh 5170 lv36 non mythic

add me iin

need a team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Oh no! D: Ari! I'm going to miss you so much! We're all going to miss you! Haha I admire your ability to recognize and act upon your need to leave the game; I don't think I could ever do that. I wish you all the best

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giuewek View Post
    Gd luck in rl life even If I dont knw u and alhuntrazeck I can join your Team as tank?
    Sure, what is your gear? I'm looking for good geared out players, since our non-mythic slots have been filled (ed n me).

Looking for a rogue now!

P.S: I'll talk to the team members when we're complete and get us a name!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Can we talk at our language at guild chat and if no why?

I ask Paul so pls if u are not him don't answer

ING : HELLPANK
    using tapatalk
    IGN:Hellpank