Thread: Not new to RPG's but new to MMO's...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Talking Not new to RPG's but new to MMO's...

...just wondering if there are items that I should not be concerned with purchasing, others I should be focusing on, quests I should do before others...just whatever. I just want to streamline my game as much as possible. So far I'm digging the game but find my self just wondering around killing zombies and I'm sure there's more than that. Like I said I just want to optimize this cool little game. I'm seeing why they are so addictive. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Helrazr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To be able to maximize your playing experience, spend your Platinum on unlocking the episodes (like Balefort). When your done with them, then you can decide if you want to try other features of the game like PvP, which is not really needed to play the game, but just mixes it up from the usual leveling and farming runs.
    File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In Pocket Legends there is such a variety of items that half the fun is just in experimenting and trying out diffrent looks. Of course there are certain items which are considered to be the "best" and are very oftenly used: Void items for Archers, Rift items for Bears, and Cosmo items for Enchantress. However these items pretty much all require Level 50 to wield. Until you get to that point, I would suggest checking out the Consignment Shop located inside Balefort Castle, and search the items were you can personally see the stats and bonuses of each item...Legendary items (or often called "pinks" [item text color is pink] are usually the slightly more expensive but offer better stats and armor bonuses then one of the other more "regular" colored items. You can also of course try "farming" certain dungeons and areas and try to get one of these items as a drop In which case I would recommend purchasing all of the various dungeons considering each area has it's own unique set of drops =]

Hope this helps, any questions just add me in-game or shoot me a message.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awesome responses so far guys, tbanks.