Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did anyone get an archon ring...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Should give credit to sts for releasing crafting during weekdays when this issue happened.they able to rectify this quite fast compared to previous bugged release in the weekend.
    semi-retired

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Should give credit to sts for releasing crafting during weekdays when this issue happened.they able to rectify this quite fast compared to previous bugged release in the weekend.
    True dat

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

things u dont klnow for sure dont post, rings were not that easy to farm, i farmed 2hrs during that time n got 0 archons. Ppl who farmed n got drops were so nice to share with me. Thing is if u check market the price didnt change a lot, n stg was quick with fix. Do not complain bout how thats ufair cause u would do same thing, ppl actualy spend time in farming them, they didnt fall from sky, they just had biger chance. N btw i think some of ppl who farmed got drops for everything they farmed in past, some of those peopla farm archons a lot everyday without drops so they kind of makeit up. please dont talk someone is greedy or smth when u dont know that person, and bring daggers up? does that have anything to do with bug? ure just finding some things to blame someone more, and the fact u say smth thats not true. Check ur facts before commenting anything. TY

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

There are many angry people in this thread because they've missed out on opportunity. As it appears, you are one of them. I sincerely hope you have better luck in the future.
    Is this how a "Community Leader" addresses the community?

A lot of bragging (you may call it pointing out the facts, most call it bragging) going on in this thread about what they have could have. Not sure what the purpose is other than bringing unnecessary attention to themselves.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LionHeart For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart View Post

A lot of bragging (you may call it pointing out the facts, most call it bragging) going on in this thread about what they have could have. Not sure what the purpose is other than bringing unnecessary attention to themselves.
    The thread asked who get an archon ring. Anything else on this thread is pretty much considered off-topic. Perhaps you're the one going about this thread all wrong?

Those that were online & were asking how to farm the archons (because keep in mind, there's a specific way to farm them that is NOT a glitch, but a strategy) I told how.

The purpose of this thread was pretty clearly stated in the title. I'm not sure why you want to turn it into something that it isn't.

While we are on this topic though, answer this for me: Is it greed to be farming these rings while still helping others on how to get them and helping as many as I can without pulling myself down as well? I seriously doubt so. I'm not Mother Theresa. I certainly am not going to go broke helping each and every player that whines and cries about these rings. Are you? Have you helped any of them? If you haven't, then please do not comment. Otherwise, you are just being a very bitter critic.

So, I have to request that you don't hold anyone to an impossible standard. I'm just like any other player; I play this game for fun. Some of these titles are for certain things. The one I am wearing right now was for a PvP tournament that just took place that I hosted for the benefit of the community. Does it mean anything? No, but I wore it during the tournament for vanity purposes. As of right now, the tournament ended yesterday.

As for any other titles, they are purely "thank-you's" for community effort handed out by STG from a long time ago. They are programs that haven't been active in years.

You're new here so I get that you may be a little confused about that. Honestly though, I really don't appreciate you pointing fingers without warrant. If I'm not mistaken, it is against the ToS, correct?
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-20-2013 at 10:40 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

The trouble with this game is nobody can be happy for anyone, so many jelly people, i hope you guys that looted them make some decent money, and hey I'm gonna say it ... Well done for getting some! you still spent your time and irl money on elixirs farming these, they didn't just magically appear, just ignore the haters and enjoy your rings!

Btw I got 18 *happy dance* and I shared them all out with friends and made sure people without the potency ones got 1 for there toons! And I have also purchased one a month or so ago for a high price but meh I don't care that's the game baby!
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 11-20-2013 at 10:43 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    The trouble with this game is nobody can be happy for anyone, so many jelly people, i hope you guys that looted them make some decent money, and hey I'm gonna say it ... Well done for getting some! you still spent your time and irl money on elixirs farming these, they didn't just magically appear, just ignore the haters and enjoy your rings!

Btw I got 18 *happy dance* and I shared them all out with friends and made sure people without the potency ones got 1 for there toons!
    That & people hold others to an impossible standard while I don't actually see them doing anything themselves, lol!

Perhaps they'd enjoy some more whine with their cheese. I'm honestly tired of these petty criticisms. I did my part and contributed back. To those that are complaining, where is your role other than complaining?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Btw I'm not bragging I'm just sharing the love :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    That & people hold others to an impossible standard while I don't actually see them doing anything themselves, lol!

Perhaps they'd enjoy some more whine with their cheese. I'm honestly tired of these petty criticisms. I did my part and contributed back. To those that are complaining, where is your role other than complaining?
    So very true mate! I think we need a whaaaambulance here :-) people certainly need to get there facts straight hey!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The thread asked who get an archon ring. Anything else on this thread is pretty much considered off-topic. Perhaps you're the one going about this thread all wrong?

Those that were online & were asking how to farm the archons (because keep in mind, there's a specific way to farm them that is NOT a glitch, but a strategy) I told how.

The purpose of this thread was pretty clearly stated in the title. I'm not sure why you want to turn it into something that it isn't.

While we are on this topic though, answer this for me: Is it greed to be farming these rings while still helping others on how to get them and helping as many as I can without pulling myself down as well? I seriously doubt so. I'm not Mother Theresa. I certainly am not going to go broke helping each and every player that whines and cries about these rings. Are you? Have you helped any of them? If you haven't, then please do not comment. Otherwise, you are just being a very bitter critic.

So, I have to request that you don't hold anyone to an impossible standard. I'm just like any other player; I play this game for fun. Some of these titles are for certain things. The one I am wearing right now was for a PvP tournament that just took place that I hosted for the benefit of the community. Does it mean anything? No, but I wore it during the tournament for vanity purposes. As of right now, the tournament ended yesterday.

As for any other titles, they are purely "thank-you's" for community effort handed out by STG from a long time ago. They are programs that haven't been active in years.

You're new here so I get that you may be a little confused about that. Honestly though, I really don't appreciate you pointing fingers without warrant. If I'm not mistaken, it is against the ToS, correct?
    I am not new Rangepwnsmelee/Apollo/Zeus/TheGodlyness/Parth. I have chosen to be silent for reasons which are my own until now. The "thank-you's" you refer to actually did serve a purpose and, IMO, as with many others, that standard shoukd be upheld.

You mention how much I help people, I help as I can. I have explained in another thread the fact I am an endgame player with a max of 100k and use pinks/purples for gear. My best drop in this game is a Loki egg I recieved this time last year. So, I am not in the position to provide. I don't agree with begging either, however, when you constantly announce how much gold you have and how many excellent drops you get, you bring it on yourself. Walk down a street with $100 bills and beggars will approach you.

As for the quote which started this, if you read what you stated, you were rude by calling people "jealous." Period. No discussion. In no way did I break ToS, you and I both know that. Please, continue to treat me like a "new" forumer. You don't know everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

My apologies for the double post, but aren't you being hipocritcal? You are "tired of petty criticism" then turn and criticize others. You also need to re-read all of the posts and you will see that no one is complaining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Just wanted to say that every post in this thread that doesn't simply have a "Yes I looted one" or "No, I didn't because I missed it or was busy" is not warranted in this thread and is considered a troll post and off topic.

Take it to PM's and monkey it out there.

And no I didn't loot one because I was too busy at work earning real money. That and my company wifi lags, #&*($*(&#$&*(#&*($&*(#$&*.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Just wanted to say that every post in this thread that doesn't simply have a "Yes I looted one" or "No, I didn't because I missed it or was busy" is not warranted in this thread and is considered a troll post and off topic.

Take it to PM's and monkey it out there.

And no I didn't loot one because I was too busy at work earning real money. That and my company wifi lags, #&*($*(&#$&*(#&*($&*(#$&*.
    You know kei, what they say about you isn't true. Well said.

Edit: kidding of course

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I am not new Rangepwnsmelee/Apollo/Zeus/TheGodlyness/Parth. I have chosen to be silent for reasons which are my own until now. The "thank-you's" you refer to actually did serve a purpose and, IMO, as with many others, that standard shoukd be upheld.

You mention how much I help people, I help as I can. I have explained in another thread the fact I am an endgame player with a max of 100k and use pinks/purples for gear. My best drop in this game is a Loki egg I recieved this time last year. So, I am not in the position to provide. I don't agree with begging either, however, when you constantly announce how much gold you have and how many excellent drops you get, you bring it on yourself. Walk down a street with $100 bills and beggars will approach you
    You say you help as I can. Well, so do I. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but gear in this game is very expensive. For me to fully gear out a character, it will cost me an upwards of 70m. Do you have gold like that on hand to spare? Have I reached my goal? Definitely not. However, after a certain amount of profit, I do contribute back to other players so I am far from greedy in that regard. Wether you think I am, well, that's entirely your opinion.

As for the quote which started this, if you read what you stated, you were rude by calling people "jealous." Period. No discussion. In no way did I break ToS, you and I both know that. Please, continue to treat me like a "new" forumer. You don't know everything.
    Read your posts; the only one being even remotely rude is yourself. I did not make anything personal with anyone.
    Hey, LionHeart, if you're not new then you should know the title was given as a thank-you. It doesn't matter if it's your opinion as the developer's opinion is the only one that matters.

As for everything else, I answered in bold. If you have any further issues, you can PM me because right now your posts are flat out rude, condescending & instigating. I should know, I posted like that at one point as well. We all due when we're angry or ticked off, it's human nature.

My apologies for the double post, but aren't you being hipocritcal? You are "tired of petty criticism" then turn and criticize others. You also need to re-read all of the posts and you will see that no one is complaining.
    There actually are people complaining. It was pretty darn evident in the first page of the thread.

Moderator - Inactive KahunaJake's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Time to close this thread up before more flaming occurs. Thread closed.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com