Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improve mage lifegiver because its really bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nesox View Post
    Tieing heal to damage only makes sense If our damage was significantly higher for it to be remotely equal to other classes. Rogues get more effective heal AND three high damage offensive skills. I have a poor heal, only two offensive skills, and a shield, that when depleated, makes me a one shot kill.
    Even with arcane staff, without shield you pretty much get one hit or combo'd (spam their skills) to death. And now it seems like stun & panic is much less effective. So its very difficult to stop rogues from getting to their health packs. Usually the first stun works but panic chances after that seems very low even with Samael. Also today's update nerfed Crawly's arcane even though its not a stun. Without Samael + arcane staff I wouldn't bother fighting in PvP. The other two classes have too much of an advantage in healing, armor and damage dealing. I think it will be a while before STS even looks at this, if at all. In my mind I'd like to have shield extended to a full 30 seconds and improve our healing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Even with arcane staff, without shield you pretty much get one hit or combo'd (spam their skills) to death. And now it seems like stun & panic is much less effective. So its very difficult to stop rogues from getting to their health packs. Usually the first stun works but panic chances after that seems very low even with Samael. Also today's update nerfed Crawly's arcane even though its not a stun. Without Samael + arcane staff I wouldn't bother fighting in PvP. The other two classes have too much of an advantage in healing, armor and damage dealing. I think it will be a while before STS even looks at this, if at all. In my mind I'd like to have shield extended to a full 30 seconds and improve our healing.
    As much as I think Lifegiver sucks, I don't think it reaches that extent to have shield last a full 30 sec, but if shield should last a full 30 sec, they should minimize damage reduction so it evens it a bit out.
    But yeah, charged Lifegiver roughly restores 50% health on my Lv. 26 Mage (full INT), and I'd rather use another offensive skill (which I do), than use Lifegiver because it's totally not worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Bumping this.

Since free respec weekend is coming up per Sam on the shoutbox. I'd like to see some improvements on Lifegiver so we can at least TEST it out during this time.