Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please allow us to use our stuff while RE-Gemming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

So far, I use a combination of "tactics" -- I try to upgrade before I go to bed. Much of the time, I will be out for 12 hours anyways.

Also, I have all of my gear from before getting my current gear, so I can use that. In addition, I have, on other occasions, purchased cheap temporary gear, so I know that should I desire, that option is also available.

But of course, for the really particular player, just have two sets of your equips: one set to upgrade, one to play

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    You shouldnt be unable to use your gear regardless. Should still be able to wear your items while they are in the upgrade process imo. 48 hours for the third slot on mythic or paying 100 plat a mythic roughly isnt right. id rather not take like 5 days off farming. honestly i have almost 20 gems saved including a couple superior ones. but i refuse to gem my mythics because im not waiting 3 days. They should not have rushed this update and listened to our feedback/ideas before releasing it.
    Wow, you have items in your inventory that don't exist?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    Wow, you have items in your inventory that don't exist?
    Lol I thought the same thing

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

We would advise you to plan out your playtime and start a gem upgrade accordingly. Start a 12 hour slotting or re-slotting in the evening and you'll have the item back in mid morning.

Also, it's not so bad to have a piece of backup gear. There are a lot of items in the world

We understand your feelings and appreciate your feedback. We'd like to wait and see how things settle out over time. We are watching how users are using these new systems and will adjust accordingly over time.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Personally I like the current system. I think you left out human factor into the equation Aze. A person would waste way more plat on upgrades than farming to obtain that superior gem. No one just give up after 1 shot. That's like someone with 2000 plats opening 1 crates n giving up after a cheap pink.

I have a guildmate who blew 2000 plats already.

Sts working on our gambling desires once again. Luckily I have a job n can't be on 24/7. Haven't drop 1 plat on the crafting system.
    Last edited by gatzoo5505; 11-19-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

On the bright side, now there is something else to work for. A second set

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

For most players the current system isn't a problem. It mainly effects those of us who run arena and elites. It completely takes us out of the game. The system has to cost plat each time a gem is resocketed for sts to have a continuous revenue stream. I have no problem with this. What I think is over board is the 2 days or 96 plat for the last socket. I vote for changing it to 6/12/24 for the three sockets. I buy plats but I'm not ever going to use it for bypassing a timer. I save my plats for revs/vanities and pets. The only reason I see to upgrade items is for PVP. I can run elites and arena just fine without upgrades so I don't think the crafting system is something I'm going to use the way it currently functions.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    For most players the current system isn't a problem. It mainly effects those of us who run arena and elites. It completely takes us out of the game. The system has to cost plat each time a gem is resocketed for sts to have a continuous revenue stream. I have no problem with this. What I think is over board is the 2 days or 96 plat for the last socket. I vote for changing it to 6/12/24 for the three sockets. I buy plats but I'm not ever going to use it for bypassing a timer. I save my plats for revs/vanities and pets. The only reason I see to upgrade items is for PVP. I can run elites and arena just fine without upgrades so I don't think the crafting system is something I'm going to use the way it currently functions.
    I have no idea what u said but it sounds smart so I'll agree with u

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We would advise you to plan out your playtime and start a gem upgrade accordingly. Start a 12 hour slotting or re-slotting in the evening and you'll have the item back in mid morning.

Also, it's not so bad to have a piece of backup gear. There are a lot of items in the world

We understand your feelings and appreciate your feedback. We'd like to wait and see how things settle out over time. We are watching how users are using these new systems and will adjust accordingly over time.

I like it just the way it is! i mean crafting is normal same procedure in almost all online games when you upgrade.

where can see a game while you upgrade you can used the item. LOL..

So please STS dont change it.. this is how it should be.. more challenging more fun...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

It's very good the way it is.... atleast for me it's fine!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by afrobug View Post
    I suggest let players use an item which is being upgraded but don't let the gems' effect gets utilized yet until 24 or 48 hours for the process to reach completion. Sounds fair IMO.
    100% agreed
    Fear is my second name...sometimes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

it means go outside, do somethin in real dont sit there 24/7 on ur comp/ phone socialize with ur family / friends !
    HAHAH
    it be nice to be able to equip it tho while its upgrading

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

15. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Nvm irrelevant

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    You have all 3 gems already in your item. They are all +3 NORMAL gems. You want +6 gems. So you do RESOCKETING. We should be able to use our stuff while we are trying for the +6 gems.
    I agree 100% man and superior gems are faaaaar toooo rarrrreere!! At this rate not using plat by the time i get all superior on just my 26&36 the lvl cap will be 46+ lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

It's not gonna happen. It's already reduced to twelve hours for every resocket.
    This is where sts is going to be making their money. Everything about the newly developed system is fully FREE to use!
    Having fully superior bonded gear should be rare & for the elitest of players.
    If you want to get there faster & able to use your items between usage use platinum.
    Impatience is how they make the majority of their money.

It's not like you can't survive without superior bonded gear. In fact, you can survive without any gems in your gear. The maps haven't gotten any harder or more challenging.
    The majority of PvP is people all wearing the same EXACT gear...at least with superior bonds being hard to come across, there will be a small variance between players & their stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by afrobug View Post
    I suggest let players use an item which is being upgraded but don't let the gems' effect gets utilized yet until 24 or 48 hours for the process to reach completion. Sounds fair IMO.
    This!
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

just craft or upgrade them before you go to sleep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    I like it just the way it is! i mean crafting is normal same procedure in almost all online games when you upgrade.

where can see a game while you upgrade you can used the item. LOL..

So please STS dont change it.. this is how it should be.. more challenging more fun...
    Lol fun for you cuz u just pay with plats. Not fun for others who actually have to wait the 12hours n can't pve or pvp n get no super gem on top of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah.. the devs needs to do a few more touch ups to make players enjoy playing the game more.

“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
    SIG CREDITS:JuciyMango