Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Glitch. Has anyone else experienced it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wlsgh15 View Post
    And also to johncheese, the tour been officially finished n this video already proved by devs. If u want a drama, please do in town. I dont wanna hear this through forum. And according to apollo team vs my team,they had many kills 2warriors. If this thing cheat/hack whatever then, how could they kill alot and protect flags.
    its not about the tournament its about the glitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Thought MONEY could by everything..including cheat hack victory etc *cough

On topic: i still think its ping john its getting worse now.really fedup to play
    THIS! *Cough please tell me where to buy this program ( cough ) name your price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

The video u said example but according to daddyblu`s video its final tour video. And i am very sick of this stuff. And its not cleared well. If a warrior use cs then ss instantly fast it looks fly away. Also one more point. I have been played this game from late season1. Well m not pro but experienced. In my point of view flew away the wall is not glitch. Its literally laggy
    Thank you for ur opinion. I'm looking for fact.

And I used that video as an example because even sprtcuz was surprised.

Again, nothing to do with the tournemant... Let's make that clear.

You may be sick of this stuff but others are looking for an answer, I don't understand your hostility tbh. What I'm actually looking for is a devs point of view, as I'm sure they will hold the answer.

Again, thank you for your opinion though.
    Last edited by Joncheese; 11-25-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali:1350782
    There were always glitches in the ctf arena, wall jumper warriors, long shooter rogues, fireball comes from other side of the map. Even myself in season 3 just walked into the wall, dont know how, never happend again.

Quote Originally Posted by Puntus:1350789
    U can have lag with green ping , trust me ur description its a lag , yes I know sounds strange lag with green ping , but it happens , sometimes im with green ping and my avatar act like red ping, I just talked about it with one friend and he was the number 1 in ctf kills in PL , and he said me u can be lagy with green ping
    This are the common thoughts of your surprise.
    Sorry for those deffesive/offensive replies its just that using that video for this thread makes us(CTF champions:P) deffensive and making this thread on flame.

To others who think one of my teammate cheats during the tournament. Please use the "bug report" and send it to the devs. Only them who can varify my teammates action.
    Last edited by Cero; 11-25-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    This are the common thoughts of your surprise.
    Sorry for those deffesive/offensive replies its just that using that video for this thread makes it a flamebait.

To others who think one of my teammates during the tournament did some cheating Please use the "bug report" and send it to the devs. Only them who can varify my teammates action.
    Cero I promise I'm not tryin to incriminate you, or anyone else for that matter. I have no issue with the tournemant, at all.

I merely uses it as a point of reference, be it accidental or not. My personal experience would suggest that something wasn't right so I'm looking for clarification. If I had recorded the PVP match I was in the other day then I would have, I just wasn't expecting it so had no reason to be.

No need to apologise, I hope you can see that this is a constructive thread that is not placing personal blame or pointing any fingers. I tried to word my post as appropriately as I could without making anyone look bad. I also promise you that I'm not accusing anyone of anything at all, especially cheating...l didn't even know there had been an issue with it.... Probably because I had been knocked out of the tournemant by then

Let's get off the pointing fingers subject and concentrate on the question in hand. It is a common issue, many say this to me each day. If it's ping related then that's fine, I just failed to see how it was if that person then ends up the other side of the wall. Ping or not, surely the game wouldn't allow you to travel through an area that you can't normally?

As I said, I'm not a dev or a software developer. Just a noob looking for an answer

Last edited by Joncheese; 11-25-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

It's just lag, get over it, maybe ur lag is ok one second but maybe you hit ss during a huge ping spike. this has happened to me before in km3 and i flew directly to stonegrip.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    It's just lag, get over it, maybe ur lag is ok one second but maybe you hit ss during a huge ping spike. this has happened to me before in km3 and i flew directly to stonegrip.
    Great. But how does lag make you travel this amount of distance? Surely the programming would not allow you to take a path unspecified to the game format. When I lag I hit the skill, then that skill is performed however late my ping is (3000k = 3secs). It does not make my fireball fly into a new zone, or make my wind propel me half way up km3 corridor.

I'm just curious thats all. Nothing to 'get over'. Surely I'm allowed to ask this question?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol. a lot of players including a software engineer are giving answers on your question. And yet, you are not accepting any of those answers and seeking for an answer that you want to hear.

It's a lag, very easy to distinguish. it can be a lag on you, that person, or a server lag.

Get over it dude

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Viprogue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

I am listening, just hear lag as the reason for everything nowadays. If that's that case then I accept that. I question stuff because I don't understand, that's all.

Lag..... The meaning of life and the answer to all problems game related.

Close the thread.
    Last edited by Joncheese; 11-25-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

It is probably packets of data that fail to be semt/received. These may include player location and skill hit location.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Sorry if i was rude in here but really got annoyed by people make our team pride down by shouting that our team been cheated.

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    It is probably packets of data that fail to be semt/received. These may include player location and skill hit location.
    Thank you.

Sorry if i was rude in here but really got annoyed by people make our team pride down by shouting that our team been cheated.
    I didn't. Never insinuated that at all bro. Didn't even know what you were taking about. Sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Jon, yes i experienced it like many times. It happens when u have a slow connection or ure having lag. Your connection is slow and warrior must not be there where ure seeing him, so when ur connection gets okay it jst goes to its original spot and crosses all walls and looks like it flied haha

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Closed at the request of the op.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com