Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will The Arlors Come back at December?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Food for thought: the sets said in the description that they'll be back next holiday season.

I'm sure you guys won't complain when Grimm returns. You sure didn't when Slag did.
    Oh, that's right. Because you can't trade those.
    Be glad you can even trade your vanities period.
    Worry about something other than your in game gold.
    So basically you're saying the economy and market of the game don't matter. The value of items don't matter since its just a game right? Give me a break. Im fairly sure the same exact vanities wont be released, or else there really isn't any point in saving for anything in the game anymore if nothing is valuable. Id rather play a real mmorpg than a child's game to be honest. Why even buy anything expensive in the first place if anyone can get it anytime they like easily. Telling us to not worry about our in game gold is telling us to not care about the game. Gold is an important part of the game. If they released the same ones again, then playing and saving for things in the game is kind of pointless.
    Last edited by Default1710; 11-27-2013 at 04:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkcoder View Post
    So basically you're saying the economy and market of the game don't matter. The value of items don't matter since its just a game right? Give me a break. Im fairly sure the same exact vanities wont be released, or else there really isn't any point in saving for anything in the game anymore if nothing is valuable. Id rather play a real mmorpg than a child's game to be honest. Why even buy anything expensive in the first place if anyone can get it anytime they like easily. Telling us to not worry about our in game gold is telling us to not care about the game. Smarten up kid, gold is an important part of the game. I would probably quit if they released the same ones again, it wouldn't be fun anymore.
    C'mon old man, dont get pissed too much or u'll have a heart attack...
    On topic, i dont have arlors but it would be cool to have other items for the winter event.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BudakGemuk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sts is known for re releasing items and.vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkcoder View Post
    Im fairly sure the same exact vanities wont be released, or else there really isn't any point in saving for anything in the game anymore if nothing is valuable. Id rather play a real mmorpg than a child's game to be honest. Why even buy anything expensive in the first place if anyone can get it anytime they like easily. Telling us to not worry about our in game gold is telling us to not care about the game. Gold is an important part of the game. If they released the same ones again, then playing and saving for things in the game is kind of pointless.
    It shouldn't be expensive item in the first place, only people makes things look rare and sold it Overprice therefore those people who just played later than December last year were not able to read/heard the announcement that this vanities will return next year. Basically its a trap and unfortunately they got you.

By this time you should at least know what are those SEASONAL vanities..

Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

I overheard that someone read it In description that they will come back.. Hence why I sold mine lol if they don't come back oh well not a big deal to me

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derezzzed View Post
    Snowball (& while I'm asking the Arlor vanitys) will be the same price in plat as there orginal release?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Yes

i guess they are coming back

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Food for thought!

yes they said they would come back but lets be honest, chances are in the past year a dev has come up with a new idea for christmas and if u look at the update note it says "new" vanties..... implying that they have decided to create a different appearance and chances are the old sets become discontinued and become a collectors item...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
    Food for thought!

yes they said they would come back but lets be honest, chances are in the past year a dev has come up with a new idea for christmas and if u look at the update note it says "new" vanties..... implying that they have decided to create a different appearance and chances are the old sets become discontinued and become a collectors item...
    Thank you for your refreshing post. No one knows 100% sure what will happen until it does. I have platinum saved up for this christmas though, so at least well be getting awesome new content no matter what. Cheers everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
    Food for thought!

New vanities inline with the NEW event. Since Arlor vanities is not part of the said event therefore it is no longer necessary to mention it. The update is centered for the event alone and what new things it bring.