Quote Originally Posted by xIVxNEMESISxVIx View Post
Hi, I was doing some math on these 3 L71 Items and i was thinking. If Marlin Cost 25-26m now how in the hell can you go higher then that??? I added 4 red armors 3.5-4m=14m to 16m + gold cap =24-26m right? But if you sale demonic dagger set let say 12-15m + gold cap= 22-25m???? So you mean to tell me that the max of a Marlin Set can only be 26m???....I asked that to somebody and they said you can do separate trade??? Wtf? So it all comes down to if you can trust that person or not? So you can get scammed after all that hard work? And thats not even the worst part, after you sale Marlin for 25-26m you cant go any higher unless that person wants to risk losing half of there items :/ someone help me here???? The only way you guys can by EWT is with Marlin and ESB With EWT, but if they reach a certain price range you cant buy more then one??? The point that im trying to make is theres a limit unless you want to risk getting scammed.....and i dont want to here that they will get banned because theres been a scammer running around the whole year and still nothing....
lets keep the words i bolded out of forums?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlades View Post
There are many genuine players here that are willing to trade like that. Sadly there are many who want to scam. I believe and correct me if I'm wrong is that king is saying there is no real way to know if a player is going to scam you or not. Trust in mmos is something that is hard to find. Unless you know the person in reality... There is no way to know.
My solution to all this is that the buyer gives the seller max gold in trade (9,999,999g) + item(s) that are worth the rest of the gold. After the 1st trade is done, the original buyer buys the item(s) worth the rest of the gold back, and keep doing this until the buyer has paid the full price of the elite item