Thread: What has low lvl pvp come to?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

So you're complaining about your kdr getting wrecked by rushers in your first post, and then say you don't care about kdr, you just don't wanna get rushed? Are players on the opposing team supposed to check your kdr before rushing you? I think not. And do you really think that people will ask you for your account's plat purchase history (to check how much you've spent) and then compare yours to theirs before rushing you? No one cares how much plat you've bought. If you feel sooooo accomplished and have really achieved something in PL, keep it to yourself. If you're playing a l10 bear with a plat pack and you get owned by a l10 bear with a Forest bow, the problem isn't how much you've spent, your skills are the problem. Skills aren't something that are purchasable with plat.

There isn't a solution to rushing, the best you could do is to join a pvp guild your level just in case of teaming. It's really simple, bear this in your mind: "Oh, you've killed me? I'll kill you twice in return". If you really couldn't handle the players, it's not our problem, neither is it Stg's.

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rot For This Useful Post: