Thread: Forgotten Bows: Part II

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but why would people be expected to buy new gear for their twinks every new couple seasons? Some people only twink, and don't farm/don't have a main. I know this isn't necessarily my problem, but it seems as when new "better" gear comes out, the gear before that loses its value. Then the new gear is expensive, and the twinks don't have enough gold to buy the new gear, even if they sell their gear (since its value has decreased) Like I said, it's not really my problem since I farm and I make my own gold, more than enough to twink, but what about the hundreds that actually do only twink?
    First off, welcome to the world of MMOs, where there will always be advancements - even in the twinking world.

The way that it is currently set up, it's not even bad. Bad would be when they release amazing gear into locked crates - i.e: dark watch sword of potency.

Gear has an expiration date. Even in PL, I realize that. Does that mean the other gear is worthless? Heck no, it's still discontinued.

I remember still being able to sell my PL WF gear for millions despite it being completely dominated by forgotten gear.

Also, everybody is allowed to farm for these. If you get an imbued chest, it's a 100% chance for the gear.

The MMO world isn't stagnant and honestly, everybody should be ready for advancements & new competition.

This update allows for that & everybody is encouraged to join in on it! I mean, it's not like they're necessarily difficult to farm.
    Last edited by Zeus; 12-14-2013 at 04:50 PM.