Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Holiday Deals of the Day in Star Legends?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Default Holiday Deals of the Day in Star Legends?

So I actually read through this whole thread, and I started laughing. Everyone is fine with bringing stuff back, as long as it isn't their own!

I appreciate what you're trying to do Sam, but these exclusives are all the old players have left. Please don't destroy the small iota of a good community that's left in SL just to make some money.

That's my opinion, and it just seems unfair that this stuff should be brought back when they were considered to be rare, one time exclusive vanities (the only reason most players even bought them in the first place).

EDIT: Please just make new ones or recolors, don't bring back the exact same items. That's just a big slap to the face, at least allow the people who got them originally to have some margin of respect for getting it when they did. Like make a green apple helm or a red jetpack, don't just make it the same for the sake of convenience. Frankly it's insulting the people who earned them fair and square the first time. Don't mean to sound like a hater or rude, but this infuriates me because I spent good money on vanities (the silver jetpack for example) and to see any be brought back just shows how false those promises of limited time were. Please rethink what you're doing, or at least recolor the vanities. I'm not sure how many people would leave, but it'll be all the old players who those vanities mean something too, and after they're gone, there's no one left who can respect this game and treat it the way it should be treated.

If I leave, it'll be because of the actions I stated to avoid.

PLEASE reconsider this decision,
    -Zao (and other vets who agree w/me)
    -------------------
    Sent using spray paint on the city walls.
    Last edited by Zaonabiuibil; 12-16-2013 at 05:25 PM.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zaonabiuibil For This Useful Post: