Page 58 of 140 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2800

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: * EPITOME OF SILENTKILL * - new guild thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demonassa View Post
    Elf yourself a Merry little X'mas

Hi EoS, in the spirit of X'mas, some officers got together and donned themselves in elf outfits. They made this gig -

The first member to correctly post the names (ign) of officers featured in this vid wins 300k gold. The winner will be notified via pm in game.

Have a merry merry Christmas and happy holidays y'all

Love from Vaffy and myself.

Do I have to answer all the names correctly?

Former ign: Hunterthunde
    Current ign: Ectogenesis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi I am a lvl 34 warrior almost lvl 35. Can I join EOS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hi Uhhhh,

Thank you for your interest to join EOS. Unfortunately at the moment we only recruit end gamers (lvl 36). Get in touch with anyone of our officers and recruiters when you reach lvl 36. We would gladly invite you to our guild. Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

vaffy!! seen u fr the 1st time over here...
    || Officer at <Epitome Of Silentkill> ||
    signature credits: Truehonor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

For Abangkhal

Attachment 52705
    Avy
    12-2012

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yes Igor.. you have to answer all the five officers name correctly.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaffy View Post
    I give up, confuse on answer all five officers -_-

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hello there.........finally i found it........happy to see u guys here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

thanks you for the sig truehonor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaffy View Post
    omg...i give up lol

Former ign: Hunterthunde
    Current ign: Ectogenesis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nscacpt View Post
    thanks you for the sig truehonor
    any time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The Chronicles of WoofCookie
    Name:  Death Woof Profile.png
Views: 225
Size:  45.8 KB
    Since the very first Blue little Smurf Like Mage spilled into this world there have been some that rose higher and fought harder than most. Within this elite group of Mages we have found one that rose to power under a different name and ended their great journey (some might say too early) with honor, and power and great friends.

The Mage you all know as "WoofCookie" wasn't always referred to as woof but owned a different name. While an evil spell removed the identity of "Furry Camel Toe", the Woofcookie rose from the ashes, renewed and with a greater fight in him.

From the beginning of this last Shuyal Season, The Cookie managed to slaughter 10,000 new enemies and stood by his guild through thick and thin. A generous donar of many things, weapons, an enabler of the guild. Woofcookie loved EOS until the very end.

But sadly, as all good things come...so they must end.

The Final Story in the life of Woofcookie begins;

"As usual you could find Woofcookie running around the bloody corridors of CTF and the death field of TDM defending the honor and power of his Guildmates. Woof loved PVP, some said too much, but whenever you needed a 4 foot Blue mage to jump into a pile of enemies spewing spells left and right, you would always find Woof there.

But what woof didn't realize was that the original enchantment that stole his Name was withering away at his life force. Slowly, every kill he committed chipped away some of his own energy, his own vital life force. With every piece missing his spells became more fierce, his death tolls started raising quicker and people could only see more blood and destruction follow his path. But every kill meant he was emptier, he was less "interested" in killing and though he might not have "felt weaker" he was.

It was nearing his 15,000th kill when the final whistle blew and woof became a pėllar within the same bloody corridors he knew well. The Magic of old reduced Woof into a powerful ruin that would dispense its vengeful knowledge to all those who care to call out the name of woof in battle! WOOF! You might not physically see the presence of Woofcookie, he who was formally known as FurryCamelToe, but you may tap into his wisdom about fighting, about death and about slaughter.

Name:  End of Woof.png
Views: 242
Size:  324.1 KB

Woof invented terms like PVP FLUSH when describing the absolute slaughter of the enemy team as seen in this picture;
    Name:  Flush.JPG
Views: 237
Size:  21.2 KB

Do you have a PVP Flush? Why not post it here...Woof would appreciate it and so would EOS.

Also since Woof became a Ruin he left behind some material for those interested;

1. GENERAL PVP GUIDE --- > http://ow.ly/rR5tS
    2. MAGE PVP GUIDE ---> (will release it once it's done) (Working on specific builds)

FINAL WORDS FROM WOOF

To all my fellow Officers, my fellow Guildies. I had a blast! I have forged friendships in intense battle and explored the realms with my virtual friends. I thank you for all the good times and even all the Drama times because all in all fun was the bottom line.

I leave not because I dislike the game, nor the guild...but because Life calls and while I absolutely enjoy playing games...for me I need to dedicate good productive time to my business that is getting more clients daily.

If you guys still want to follow some of the work of the do; Music, books, videos etc

www.facebook.com/jeandregerbertrip
    My other sites;

www.facebook.com/reeferriot

Twitter: @JeandreGerber @ReginaldReefer @ProGhosts

Like I said;

I'll still connect every now and the with my Rogue called "Thanatopsis" but by January I believe I will also relinquish that account. I'm still not sure to who and potentially I'll gift it to someone in the guild (It's full myth) I'll let you guys know about that when the time comes.

But as for Woof...you will no longer see that furry little fak running around causing destruction anymore.

I leave you guys with a few Screenies from the past of Furry till the demise of Woof.

Thanks all and LONG LIVE EOS!
    Name:  Furry enraged.JPG
Views: 245
Size:  22.0 KB
    Name:  midas2.JPG
Size:  85.8 KB
    Name:  Haunted.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  24.7 KB
    Name:  Pimp Furry.JPG
Views: 230
Size:  18.3 KB
    Name:  so cold.JPG
Views: 233
Size:  33.4 KB
    Officer in the Council of EOS
    EOS Attack Dog!
    The Furry Toe of the Camel will Always be Remembered

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WoofCookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by WoofCookie View Post
    Since the very first Blue little Smurf Like Mage spilled into this world there have been some that rose higher and fought harder than most. Within this elite group of Mages we have found one that rose to power under a different name and ended their great journey (some might say too early) with honor, and power and great friends.

The Mage you all know as "WoofCookie" wasn't always referred to as woof but owned a different name. While an evil spell removed the identity of "Furry Camel Toe", the Woofcookie rose from the ashes, renewed and with a greater fight in him.

From the beginning of this last Shuyal Season, The Cookie managed to slaughter 10,000 new enemies and stood by his guild through thick and thin. A generous donar of many things, weapons, an enabler of the guild. Woofcookie loved EOS until the very end.

"As usual you could find Woofcookie running around the bloody corridors of CTF and the death field of TDM defending the honor and power of his Guildmates. Woof loved PVP, some said too much, but whenever you needed a 4 foot Blue mage to jump into a pile of enemies spewing spells left and right, you would always find Woof there.

But what woof didn't realize was that the original enchantment that stole his Name was withering away at his life force. Slowly, every kill he committed chipped away some of his own energy, his own vital life force. With every piece missing his spells became more fierce, his death tolls started raising quicker and people could only see more blood and destruction follow his path. But every kill meant he was emptier, he was less "interested" in killing and though he might not have "felt weaker" he was.

It was nearing his 15,000th kill when the final whistle blew and woof became a pėllar within the same bloody corridors he knew well. The Magic of old reduced Woof into a powerful ruin that would dispense its vengeful knowledge to all those who care to call out the name of woof in battle! WOOF! You might not physically see the presence of Woofcookie, he who was formally known as FurryCamelToe, but you may tap into his wisdom about fighting, about death and about slaughter.

Woof invented terms like PVP FLUSH when describing the absolute slaughter of the enemy team as seen in this picture;

Do you have a PVP Flush? Why not post it here...Woof would appreciate it and so would EOS.

Also since Woof became a Ruin he left behind some material for those interested;

2. MAGE PVP GUIDE ---> (will release it once it's done) (Working on specific builds)

FINAL WORDS FROM WOOF

To all my fellow Officers, my fellow Guildies. I had a blast! I have forged friendships in intense battle and explored the realms with my virtual friends. I thank you for all the good times and even all the Drama times because all in all fun was the bottom line.

I leave not because I dislike the game, nor the guild...but because Life calls and while I absolutely enjoy playing games...for me I need to dedicate good productive time to my business that is getting more clients daily.

If you guys still want to follow some of the work of the do; Music, books, videos etc

My other sites;

Like I said;

I'll still connect every now and the with my Rogue called "Thanatopsis" but by January I believe I will also relinquish that account. I'm still not sure to who and potentially I'll gift it to someone in the guild (It's full myth) I'll let you guys know about that when the time comes.

But as for Woof...you will no longer see that furry little fak running around causing destruction anymore.

I leave you guys with a few Screenies from the past of Furry till the demise of Woof.

you will be missed very muvh woof
    kucaaz
    KUCAAZ<EPITOME OF SIENTKILL OFFICER>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

FINAL WORDS FROM WOOF

My other sites;

Like I said;

What can I say? LIFE > GAME!!!

YOU WILL BE MISSED! WE ALL LIKED YOU, WE ALL APPRECIATED YOUR HELP, YOU ARE A NICE GUY AND ALWAYS HELPED UR GUILD!

Thanks alot for all ur dedication and hope from time to time you will come for a chat!

I wanna wish you all the best in real life and take care of it cause it's more important than this game! Woof, Furry or whatever will be ur name... EOS will always miss you and we wanna thanks you that you was a part of us!

Have fun, take care and enjoy!

With best regards, Paul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

sad to see you go woof....i remember the time when we got haunted ap together....took multiple attempts but we got it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

WoofCookie, your name will live forever on the EOS website where I will link to your PVP guide for all to see not to mention for all that you have done in the game for so many.
    You are a great player and an even better person, congrats on your recent increase in success and I look forward to hearing from you again soon

Elite Tank / Arcane Addict / Signature Designer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I figure I might as well join the masses and see if I can make some gold designing signatures. Feel freeto check out my new thread by clicking on the link in my signature on the bottom of this post. Thanks EOS for your support and always a Guildie Special

Elite Tank / Arcane Addict / Signature Designer

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

FINAL WORDS FROM WOOF

My other sites;

Like I said;

Woof -

What can I say? You've turned out to a be a true friend and ally. I'm pretty sure I speak from all the officers when I say that you will be truly missed. Will always look on the times when we battled it out in CTF, killing those frienemies left and right...you were an always will be a pro!

Hopefully you can pop in from time to time, bud. But for now...

Cya and all the best in real life!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

FINAL WORDS FROM WOOF

My other sites;

Like I said;

woof!! u will be miseed...!!!! pvp no fun without u bro!! do come in from time to time to say hi
    || Officer at <Epitome Of Silentkill> ||
    signature credits: Truehonor

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Omg, dont you miss me ? Aw
    Now you leave game cause having many work -_-