Thread: Order and Chaos players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Lmao! XD

Yh I get what you mean, I think that's what sucked me into the end game to begin with. Does bring out a lot of competitiveness but that's a good thing in this case, as it entices you want to strive to be better, not get to end lvl and be given everything you want/need.

Like I've said tho, farming mats is theraputic for me, so didn't effect me too much and didn't need to hardly spend gold. The other thing that helped is I kept every single mat per alt and I levelled each one by questing. You'd be shocked at how much of the crafting you can skip by doing it this way. (If you plan on making alts anyway)

The crafting has been watered down a huge amount tbf, since the latest few updates. Previously you needed to craft the same item 3 times before you could get 1 point, and at later stages there was even points you needed up to 5x for 1 point and stacks were at 20 instead of 40 so less room to farm. Then you'd be crying lol, that was horrible, nearly gave up a few times on Bod my first char to MC, if it stayed like that it would of been anything but mind calming lol.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post: