Quote Originally Posted by Xvanitykingx View Post
Ty, you too.

Also, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just saying, to those who keep complaining, give it a rest. So many people post about PL not being how it used to be and how it could be the end for it but nothing has been done about it. There is no point in posting any more on that subject.
To be honest I used to think the same about sts not caring for PL anymore but I have learned to accept that and keep my hopes up until that one day when sts finally goes back to it's older games. Besides, AL won't be that "popular" forever. And who knows, sts may be working on something new for PL as we speak.

If I were to give sts a tip on how to run things, it would be: Assign groups of devs/moderators/support and whatever else there is to making a successful game, for each game, to make sure every game has equal "value" from one another (Of course, it would all depend on how many employees you have actually working on content). You understand what I'm trying to say?

~xvanitykingx
I sure do understand that why I still reply . We all fighting for PL's survive as we can isn't it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk