Thread: PVE class

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Rogues has the highest damage of any class so bossing is fast easy and many will welcome in party to accompany them if your stats are decent. Don't worry about pots as killing bosses gives items which can be far more valuable than pot costs. Run with a mana regen pet like flap jack or Haze if mana regen is an issue.

Wars are tanks built like it and have high arm and Hp. For most average bosses healing is more than enough as by the time your hp is low, Hp regen skill is reloaded and ready to use. If your armor is bad dont expect to be able to tank. Excellent for killing mobs, supporting squishy members and farming bosses. I run with Haze and at level 36 have never needed to pot mana unless killing bosses sometimes. Most of the time I use hp pots but because I want to rush to boss without bothering with mobs. So I run through most maps gather the mons together and kill them all which many times requires me to pot as well. In all honestly have made far more money faster than my sorcerer.

Both Rogues and Wars can make you good amount of money farming bosses with just top level legendary gear.

Mages are the squishiest of the lot. Even with legendary gear they cannot kill most top level bosses on their own. The highest a legendary mage can solo in legendary gear is Felix in shuyal and thats because it responds to root and can be trapped with clock. They need mythic gear to be able to withstand crit attacks from bosses and even then can get one shoted if not careful. They neither have the speed of rogues to escape nor do they have enough range to attack from a safe distance so they fall within the crit range of most bosses. The only useful support char they have is mana regeneration. Unlike other chars they need to spam heal to mana regen or they will never recover mana fast enough even while waiting. Its a character that needs a lot of attention when playing unlike a war who can have a more laid back type of play or a rogue who can stand miles away from targets and kill them. They are the least likely to be called to accompany in a party except for elite runs or dungeons for leveling up where their mob clearance is very useful.

To sum up you can make far more money and progress with good gear on Rogues or Warriors.

When going hunting for Bael2 or elite krunch how many mages are ever called? You need two wars for tanking and support and two rogues for fast damage. Mages wont even survive long enough to be useful.

Mages are fun so once you have a primary character make a mage secondary.
    Last edited by Striderevil; 12-20-2013 at 03:01 PM.