Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: With only one account and character slot...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I was thinking endgame at first as you have access to all content, all quests and so on. But as a farmer the gameplay at endgame isn't really enjoyable as it's standing around with 4 scythe wigglers button mashing to beat the elite dragon for a lucky drop.
    From the gameplay perspective it'd be level 51 to farm sewers as I find that nicely balanced.

And mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Default With only one account and character slot...

Quote Originally Posted by Skillless View Post
    I was thinking endgame at first as you have access to all content, all quests and so on. But as a farmer the gameplay at endgame isn't really enjoyable as it's standing around with 4 scythe wigglers button mashing to beat the elite dragon for a lucky drop.
    From the gameplay perspective it'd be level 51 to farm sewers as I find that nicely balanced.

And mage.
    If you're gonna farm scaled items I'd do 56. Drop rate is better for glyph than sewer pinks. I did both and could go a whole day with no sewer pink and with glyph I could make around 400k a day. Also at 56 you can farm not only glyph but the prestigidator and merrymaker items which sell nicely and don't have too bad of a drop rate. I do a lot of 56 Pvp also and it is pretty balanced. 51, 56, and 61 seem to be the most balanced levels. It's fun too.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    If you're gonna farm scaled items I'd do 56. Drop rate is better for glyph than sewer pinks. I did both and could go a whole day with no sewer pink and with glyph I could make around 400k a day. Also at 56 you can farm not only glyph but the prestigidator and merrymaker items which sell nicely and don't have too bad of a drop rate. I do a lot of 56 Pvp also and it is pretty balanced. 51, 56, and 61 seem to be the most balanced levels. It's fun too.
    I find nuri's since the nerf to easy to be enjoyable. That might be convenient to make gold fast but I actually want to enjoy playing PL And for that, sewers with a well equipped non elixired 51 feels about right for me. It's challenging enough so you have to think about what you do. But different than 61, 66, 71 farming it's without without the risk of getting stupid one hit deaths.