Thread: Hello STS .....knock knock !!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordDravek View Post
    Lower your expectations with everything. I keep hearing sts hasn't changed anything, but in reality...they've done something or the game has adapted to cause an issue. I've seen a ton of people get arcane in the past few days from opening 1-10 locked. I've seen and heard people waste plat, open 100-1000, and get nothing.

My opinion... it's not based on luck at all, but rather horrible fishy programming or allowed time slots. Ever notice you'll use lix and lep in km, get a ton of pinks and locked for a few runs, then nothing the rest of the day? Personally, I know I can use plat at 11am CST and get 1-4 mythics in 80 locked. If I open 100-500 anytime after 5pm CST, I get junk.

It might sound ridiculous, but after spending close to $4000 and testing the odds, I'm 80% convinced.

Anyhow, enjoy the game! :-)
    I dont know if this makes sense but i totally agree with you.there is something like time slots and how come some people get so lucky.i hv heard people saying they got mythic daggers in 4 locked and one guy got 5 mythic things in just 40 warchests (hard to believe :-o) and some people say they opened 200 locked and didn't got a thing. So is it balanced or sts should mention its a pure gamble . Yea its a pure gamble so after trying my luck on some locked and hearing people stories I think no use of spending money in this game(its my personal thinking though) and yes I am still not able to understand the luck system how do some people got that much lucky and some not there must be something in programming. I feels just enjoy the game and dont expect much from locked.
    Last edited by mightymynk; 12-22-2013 at 12:52 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mightymynk For This Useful Post: