Thread: Daily Free Potions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default Daily Free Potions

Back when I was a big noob (around 7 months ago), I felt like Im always broke, and the boss fights are too hard. I quitted so many times that I created 4 accounts in total just to lvl up to 19 and rage quit because there is no gold in my pocket, I totally ran out of potions, and there are no daily quests that gives enough gold for potions (from what I remember I only got rememberance and black hearts and a quest from the dragon in rooks nest). At that time I didnt even know about the cs so I used epic items all the way, thats why it was so costly, and I felt that I can never gets good.

When I saw (quite a lot) people in towns asking for few thoundsands of gold and has no good equip, it reminded me about my story. I think they were just asking gold for potions, because they didnt know about cs so they cant get any low level legendary items to perform better, and were feeling what I felt about the game. It would aid them a lot if there was an npc in towns that gives limited free potion, even a small amount can be enough because I always avoided using potions by using heal skills.

Basically I think we can take away the potions reward from Shazbot/Klaas and make another npc in towns that we can go to and get random amount of health/mana potions, only potions. The amount may be 5/15/25/50. It shouldnt be 100 because that would be too much when you can still get another elixir from klaas, but it can be added with low chance too It wont be abused because potions cant be traded/stashed

whats your idea on this?
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 12-29-2013 at 03:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

I somewhat agree! Gold is even worse at higher levels in elite when you're the unlucky one getting no drops from the maps run after run and potion costs are running a 20k tab a day! People ask me why I do daily quests still, because if you do them all, you can at least cover half that cost
    Last edited by Kakashis; 12-30-2013 at 12:11 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!