Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changing the PvP Scene!!! An initiative by <Pride>

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

While I am not a member of <Pride>, for the most part, they are one of the fairer PvP guilds I've seen from personal experience.

It's very difficult to control each and every member of a guild. Many people can attest to that, including DM and Magnum. There will always be loose ends.

However, I do see the main batch of them making an effort to keep PvP fair. Usually what happens with this type of hatred is the prevailing PvP guild gets an anti-(insert name here, in this case here) guild. If you have a problem with Pride, nobody is stopping you from making your own guild, gathering up your buddies and fighting against them.

However, do keep in mind that just because they're more prevalent than most guilds in PvP does not mean they are more unfair. Because they are more prevalent, each of their "mess-ups" so to speak, are judged more harshly.

Just play the game. If you can't handle PvP, then walk away. Of course, the only thing stopping people is ego and love for PvP, but IMO if it turns you into something that you're not - it's time to walk away.

Also, remember, change does come immediately. Rather, it comes in the form of baby steps.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: