Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mythic Pendant and Ring Upgrade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plutod View Post
    Sts this is what u do..........listen carefully. First keep those mythic item
    But introduce the lvl cap gears but make it so that you need lvl 36 gear acquired
    To equip the new capped gear(basically acquire both new and old to wear new items.)
    As for mythic armor and helm, I say you introduce capped armor and helm
    And make it better than lvl 36 upgraded. As for lvl 36 armor and helm u have too do some huge
    Quest a little more difficult than last one to make it equal the new armor and helm that u just introduced in the expansion.
    Also to make many people happy and excited to get these you should make both armors look
    (excuse my language)so ****ing awesome.
    I was also thinking another myth helm and armor quest line wherein the upgraded myth set, PLUS a set of lvl 26 helm and lvl 31 armor is needed, that way existing myth players will need to buy another myth set for them to upgrade again the existing upgraded myth set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    You can use Lep instead of a elixir.
    I see legendary gear players farming elite shuyal all day.(Having a tarlok will be extra fine)
    If you give up redoing the dungeon over and over (this is called farming) that means you don't want the mythic gear and it's your fault.
    Richness is not involved it's pure luck just like looting a Arch Pylon of brutality instead of fatality, Pure Luck.
    You don't drop the arcane or myths from boss this will kill the market and overflood it.

Keep in mind you have to give incentives for people to farm while keeping:
    the myth market up.
    the legendary market up.

The myths and arcane must be untradeable and very hard to get.
    I don't agree with u about all lol
    First: try farming with lepre on n then try farming with elixir on.
    Now limit the farming time (cause the proposed idea was an elite dungeon farmable in a limited time).
    Result?
    Only people with lix farmed something.
    Yeah maybe a few players only wearing lepre got the so called luck n got the prizes but still I doubt their number is relevant.
    The most of the players non mythic geared n using only lepre (not elixir) after farming n farming for nothing may have likely give up redoing the dungeon.
    It's like opening locked...if u keep opening them n never get something at some point u will stop opening them.
    U said that richness is not involved it's pure luck. Oh well, luck=lepre n elixir; elixir=plat; plat=money. Conclusion luck=richness.
    U said to see legendary geared players farming elite shuyal all day n that having a tarlok will be extra fine.
    Now tell me for how long do u think one player runs elite maps in pink gear?
    Wearing non mythic gear means using more money to buy pots (unless u don't care to die which I doubt being the case). I doubt a non mythic geared player has so much money to waste into pots (plus he is saving money to buy mythics I guess).
    Now add to that the frustation of not being able to loot anything wearing only the lepre.
    If you give up redoing the dungeon over and over (farming as u stated) that doesn't mean you don't want the mythic gear and it's not your fault as u instead said.
    It means the system doesn't work as it should or it has to be implemented/changed.
    And another thing, the fact mythic/arcane items drop from bosses/mobs was in the same Energizeric's suggestion u have seen as the best so far.
    Dropping arcane/mythics from bosses/mobs won't necessary kill the market and overflood it. It all depends on the looting percentage.
    Saying that the mythics and arcane items must be untradeable and very hard to get is like saying only plat users can have them.
    I could understand them to be hard to get, but not their being untradable.
    In short I don't agree with anything that u said.
    Remember that the most of the players are non plat users (n maybe even only kids).
    Suggest something that consider them as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Okay, i will to be as clear as possible.

Nobody farms a elite map with lepre you put it on when you get to the boss, except for when you are farming archons.

Energizerc quest was just a example quest.
    It should be added to the next expansion as a "ingredient upgrading system" gainig unlimited duration, though i still have many things to add to it like not looting the ingredients directly from the map boss but from another boss that spawns when you kill the map boss this boss will be as rare as KrunchII Amra zu ecc.

I don't get the equation :S

How long can a player farm with Legendaries? Enough to reach is goal, Gaining a myth set.

When did having money for pots became a problem for endgame players?

If you give up on something that means you didn't really want it.

If 5 rare ingredients are needed to make a myth. That means five myths would be looted by the same person if they are looted directly from boss.
    I see myths saturation in the future like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Actually I farm with lep on all the time! Trash mobs dropping archon is worth the minor slow down. Although I've never looted one
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily
    Nobody farms a elite map with lepre you put it on when you get to the boss, except for when you are farming archons.
    I know many people farming shuyal elite with lepre on all the time just for a chance to get the archon rings...
    Anyway let's say in this case we only wear the lepre at the boss, the problem is it's being quite useless in being lucky as the weakening items are the pinks u wear to run the dungeon...

Energizerc quest was just a example quest.
    It should be added to the next expansion as a "ingredient upgrading system" gainig unlimited duration, though i still have many things to add to it like not looting the ingredients directly from the map boss but from another boss that spawns when you kill the map boss this boss will be as rare as KrunchII Amra zu ecc.
    I know that n that's why I said it would be better if u suggest something that consider the non plat user players too.

I don't get the equation :S
    It's not difficult to understand... to get better items u need to use plat lol

How long can a player farm with Legendaries? Enough to reach is goal, Gaining a myth set.
    If the time is limited like in the given example, I doubt he can farm as much as he would like to... with pink gear on n n not being a millionaire (as the most is not like that) n seeing his luck sucks n he is only wasting pots (aka money) to run the dungeon many times (=farming) for nothing he is "lead" to give up redoing the dungeon again.

When did having money for pots became a problem for endgame players?
    It's a problem for endgame players too. I saw many endgame players having to sell locked just to have enough money to buy potions to be able to run again...
    Stop assuming all are millionaire please -.- N don't forget that the non plat user players prefer saving money to be able to buy mythic eventually rather than wasting it on pots.
    N again keep in mind a pink geared player will need to use more pots (=more money!) than a mythic geared player does.

If you give up on something that means you didn't really want it.
    Or it can mean u are unable to get it even if u want it so much, no matter what u do.

If 5 rare ingredients are needed to make a myth. That means five myths would be looted by the same person if they are looted directly from boss.
    I see myths saturation in the future like this.
    Unless u make the myhtic drop directly from boss with a very low percentage (n the 5 rare ingredients don't drop at all).
    Anyway even if I think it's a good idea that mythic n arcane items drop from bosses, it has yet to be thought a good way to reasize it.
    Last edited by VanRah; 01-12-2014 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Why does everybody say it's a bad idea financially for sts? Are you their accountant? If u wanna buy plat for locked...your gonna, no matter what gear you're wearing. There is so much more content to get it if locked than just mythic gears. People are not gonna stop opening locked because they got the gear they wanted. If they did locked would be selling for 1k by now. Sooooo many players haven't reached the point where most of the players here taking about it have.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Upgrading is financially bad because it won't "force" players to open a crate. Look how cheap the pendants are to trade for....400k? They're quite abundant. Why in the world would a person open a locked for that? A person is better off turning 400 platinum into gold. Most people opening lockeds are disappointed when they see a mythic amulet.

Releasing a lvl 40/41 mythic amulet now gives more reason to try opening locks. People actually WANT to get the amulet. At the start of its release, it'll be worth several million gold. People then are left with the choice of paying 5-7 million gold for the amulet (while also attempting to buy a lvl 41 mythic helm for 20 million gold) or opening crates (which also holds other super high valuables now) for it.

If you think the crates are bringing sts good revenue as is, just wait until you see what happens when the worst mythic items in them are worth 5 million gold and the best worth as much as over 20 million.

Oh, and it's also financially bad because it makes the game horribly boring and people stop playing. Even with just non-plat spenders leaving, it hurts as it gives less people to play with and platinum buyers may take their money to a more fun game with a thriving player base.

I'm not an accountant, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
    Last edited by Morholt; 01-13-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Meh.. whats the point you guys keep arguing about.. just wait for it..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone