Quote Originally Posted by baddiva View Post
I have the right to not believing that the conversation really exists, don't i?
Oh np then i thought you insinuating I was lying.
Sure of course you have the right to understand things the wrong way thats your cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by xunsungwar View Post
1.Farm kill is legal
2.kdr is just numbers(stop being a game nerd)
3.most ppl here won't even bother to top up plat yet they make a lot of noise for their own purpose.*
4.this is just a free for all hand phone game. Stop acting as if this is wcg...
5.i bet even those farmers actually top up plat which is more contribute to the game (to keep the game and company alive) then those tried to play the game for free and make a lot of noise when ever they had a chance..

STS DON BE BOTHER BY THIS NONSENSE! SOME OF THEM DON EVEN BOTHER TO TOP UP A SINGLE CENT ON THIS GAME...
1. Yep it's a legal cheat. legal cheats are still cheats though.
2. If you had taken your time to read the thread before calling me names there's a line where i clearly stated idc about Lb or kdr ( my kdr is 600:150 without farming any dummy and i am fine with it)

3.i thought it was free to play, just saying eh.

4. This is a forum and i can complain if i don't like something about the game it will help the devs see what are the probs in game and make things better for everyone.

5. Are you saying that..buying plats giustificate the fact you are cheating? o,o

If you buy plat or not you still have the right to say your opinion dude so stop talking nonsense.

By the way you sound like a dummy farmer. è_é