Quote Originally Posted by BroadCastle View Post
I speak of behalf of myself now, but I suppose many would agree. Both of you guys now irritate me showing off your fight here. As someone mentioned previously, you should have moved your words in PMs. Here, you both seem like foolish trolls already, you both seem trying to act better than each other on public just to lure attention, or even fans perhaps? This is your personal problem, solve it, or leave it, but not by spreading dirt in multiple public threads here. I still respect both of you and I believe you are good, so please follow my ask and do it. I bet you know anyway, that nothing is going to be solved here. One act pathetic, second act insulted... cmon. The only increasing hate here, with no new helpful oppinions will just cause closing threads etc...

By the way Domi, correct me if I'm false, but if loosing your guild is the only reason for you to leave PL, wouldn't it be possible just to recreate it? As I understood, you have had some great relationship with all your members, so I bet they would be glad to re-join your guild. With 100ish members, I think it would be quite easy to get most of them back. Everything can be restored with effort in such a game, particulary the stuff we like.
Read this ^

Please put a stop to this... It's irritating and unnecessary.