Thread: Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

I have to admit I stop reading all the post.

@ OP
    I have capped ever cap on several toons. I have 3 piece rings on 4 toons. According to your proposal, now I have to grind out another 200k xp on each toon to get new vanities and the Elite III title?? How is that fair??

**YOU DONT NEED A 3PIECE RING TO BE GOOD***

@ Others

I see ppl talking about rings giving you better stats and what not and how it's not fair. What about level 75 players who don't use the elite bow or ppl who still don't have sets. You can't tell me you have NEVER play against one of these players. Well that's not fair your stats are better!!

There aren players who have been around for years but this was their first cap. I agree with Cheen, I do not think they should be able to get ring because they chose not to cap.

If additional rIng where allowed to be obtained they should be somewhat inferior to the original rings. They would still be beneficial to those who don't have one.

If STS implemented new rings with same old stats it tells players they don't have to cap as soon as it comes out cuz STS will let them get one later. When STS does come out with new cap, what is the incentive for customers to buy plat and cap quickly. Implementing these new 3 piece rings will also hurt the future cash flow to STS.

Please stop looking at it from a jealously perspective (I don't have so I should be able to get cuz I want one) look at it from a business perspective. It might bring in a quick cash now, but there will be no need for anyone to cap next cap or the following.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 01-22-2014 at 10:40 AM.