Quote Originally Posted by BroadCastle View Post
I'm sorry that you read sarcasm in my post, eventhough I didn't want to express any. I really do think you are smart and I respect you, I thought (or was hoping) we are friends, and I would never be sarcastic against you. I don't know how about you, but I think that even good friends may disagree on something, without loosing good relationship. Thats what I would like it to be.

The fact that I have 2pc ring, and my desire for 3pc is no secret. I already said it here and admited that for sure I have motivation to support this idea. So please don't describe me as some hypocritic person, who hides his own thirst. If you don't believe that it's far not my only reason, I have no way how to persuade you... just my word.

I don't understand what "tirded" is. If it should have been "tired", that I don't understand what did you mean by that either. But anyway, for sure that elite items grants you ring, but what I was pointing out is the fact, that ring award is not exactly related to some cap. 2 players with 2 different cap vanities (and one same) has the same ring, gotcha?

So as I see that, the more exact sense is that elite vanities are part of the ring, not reversely.

For last quoted part, I can only say this: This thread is the result of missing new cap (new content). It may solve few outstanding problems, without requirements for compete cap release, which as you could notice, is not comming soon.

I am really sorry, that there is nothing much in this idea to make you happy, since you seem not being able to be happy only for others (not many people are, thats nothing against your personality). But you are forgetting about the matter considering incresing joy for alot of players, thus improving game for all, which you agreed on with me previously. The amount of legendary players like you are, however numerous, is still lower than the amount of players who would be fancy to see this idea being applied.

Let me repeat that I respect you, I really think you are smart, and I honor your ingame achievements. No matter than we are opponents in this issue, at least for me.

BroadCastle

Broad, at this point - I think you should just play AL.

It's a fairer game with more opportunity and increasingly difficult goals. I've never felt more challenged in STG's MMOs than AL. Elite content in AL is equivalent to AOIII and Balefort Sewers back in the day when the game required skill.

It's obvious that the developers are not going to put resources towards making this happen so anyone arguing for this notion to be passed is simply wasting time.