Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Skill change in PvP room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I warn all of you that our donkey is tired of being freely mindedly beating and harrassed.

@ Op the 5th skill matter has been widely debated battered and discussed over and over again.

And just like i said in the other threads there are 3 major pillars in AL:

1. PvE balance.
    2. Differences between classes
    3. Ctf and TDM balance.

Looking better into the pvp balance it emerge that:

War>Mage
    Rogue>War
    Mage>=Rogue.

Including 5th skill to balance 1vs1 brought this:

War>>Mage.
    War>Rogue.
    Mage>Rogue.
    Even though mage now really have the upper hand agaisnt rogues things weren't meant to be this way infact this balance gives the rogue class Small power in the PvP triangle in a 1vs1 fight More power to the mage class and Too much power to the War class.

(1vs1 pvp wasn't even meant to exist in d first place).

Solution
    The best solution is giving a 5-10sec cooldown to any skill that is changed.
    This will bring the original balance and still let players who change skill between fights to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyruh View Post
    U sure This isn't a plot to get me banned? O. O
    Where are these names?
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-29-2014 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    I guese a lot of mages and warriors who are.opposing this.and sayin "oh another thread" should actually try using a rogue. And if they have one...its prolly the fully mythic geared one so they dnt have much problem...just make on and ill ask a friend to test the skill switch with u im between the 1v1...lets see how much can u win
    LOL.. 100% true

We tried this with one of my guild member who used 5 skills tried 1-1 with Full mythic and arcane pet warrior samael..

we dont lots of experiment if its true lol

He was using a full legendary tarlok or winter set and entobed hammer and slug.

then VS a full mythic with arcane warrior.

Legendary warrior use this skills SMash + Windmil + axe trow + veng + Jug.

Full mythic and arcane used Smash +axe + jug

legendary warrior wins.. using 5 skills fast change.

Only solution is 1!

Your not allowed to change skills inside the pvp room...

if you want to change skills you must go out of the pvp room 1st.

its is very advantage to warrior to change the skills... specially if they are on PC with hot keys.

Warrior is already hard to kill with high HP and healing..

how much more if it used hot keys and 5 skills build lol!
    Last edited by Daddyblu; 01-29-2014 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Mad,

Are you positive that there's going to be a new arcane weapon? The reason why I am asking is that they have not made any announcements for upcoming arcane weapons and by this time, they usually do.

Secondly, the new itemization system that is set in place leads me to believe the new arcane weapon won't come until a month or two into the expansion.
    To be honest, it's based mostly on assumptions and deductive thinking. I'm 87.63% sure there will be a new arcane rarity weapon for rogues. I'm also going to correct my earlier post and announce(!) it's going to be an arcane bow.

The reason its announcement is delayed is the new itemization system. There would be no point in announcing everything that's going to come out this early; it's supposed to make us feel the excitement of something new close to when it's released, not just having to wait for already announced gear longer than usual.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    To be honest, it's based mostly on assumptions and deductive thinking. I'm 87.63% sure there will be a new arcane rarity weapon for rogues. I'm also going to correct my earlier post and announce(!) it's going to be an arcane bow.

The reason its announcement is delayed is the new itemization system. There would be no point in announcing everything that's going to come out this early; it's supposed to make us feel the excitement of something new close to when it's released, not just having to wait for already announced gear longer than usual.
    LOL where did you get the idea of arcane bow???

Geeezzzz.... why would they release arcane weapons again when we dont have any arcane armors or pendant and rings... meow meow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Guys
    Zephyruh is one of the best warriors i have known. I have seen him giving Predator a tough time and if my memory serves right..he was using architect.
    Arrypotta has killed me and desperoto 2v1 with not only coz he has kershal but his timings were awesome
    Predator has killed all those heavy tanks who have like 7k hp.
    All these guys do it fair so pls dnt say that one class is better than the other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    Only solution is 1!

Your not allowed to change skills inside the pvp room...

if you want to change skills you must go out of the pvp room 1st.

its is very advantage to warrior to change the skills... specially if they are on PC with hot keys.

Warrior is already hard to kill with high HP and healing..

how much more if it used hot keys and 5 skills build lol!
    Um no the solution is not being able to switch skills in combat, I have 3 different play styles, many mages do, it depends who we are against etc, leaving the pvp room would be just silly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

For those who say that Aimed shot has 250% dmg on crit, they prolly have never used a mage coz mages also have the same option.
    Now u will prolly say that Rogues have high crits. Well mages have shields.
    If a kershal mage crits on a lightning against a rogue, the rogues hp will prolly be 30% if the rogue is fully mythic geared with daggs. If the rogue uses aimed shot during the sheild, the mages hp will prolly be 80% again.
    Mages have the shields who can save them from those deadly crits of rogues but rogues dont have any shields.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Um no the solution is not being able to switch skills in combat, I have 3 different play styles, many mages do, it depends who we are against etc, leaving the pvp room would be just silly.
    Well we all know 5skill build warrior using hotkeys are over power... what do you suggest??

not also that i saw one warrior who used unli skills pet... zzz they should fix this skill pet spam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

For those who say that Aimed shot has 250% dmg on crit, they prolly have never used a mage coz mages also have the same option.
    Now u will prolly say that Rogues have high crits. Well mages have shields.
    If a kershal mage crits on a lightning against a rogue, the rogues hp will prolly be 30% if the rogue is fully mythic geared with daggs. If the rogue uses aimed shot during the sheild, the mages hp will prolly be 80% again.
    Mages have the shields who can save them from those deadly crits of rogues but rogues dont have any shields.
    Mages have 30% less armor then rogues, so what do you expect? Just because you can't one shot us with shield this some how makes things balanced? Shield only lasts 15 seconds with a 30 second cool down. So 50% of the time I am running with 30% less armor then a rogue despite having similar health. And a mage withy mythic staff has less health then a rogue. And this doesn't account for the fact that it now only takes a few shots to break our shield before 15 seconds is up. Once a certain amount of damage is absorbed, then our shield will break. Lightning is in no way comparable to aimed shot. I proved this by doing a damage comparison between the two. Aimed shot does more damage then lightning. Seems like rogues aren't happy unless they can one shot mages. And rogues packs are very OP. They will recover 90% of your health. Lifegiver doesn't even recover 50% of my health. So if you get to all of your packs a mage has to do 190% damage on a rogue to kill them. This doesn't even account for the healing over time. Sorry but rogues have all of the advantages with very few disadvantages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Guys
    Zephyruh is one of the best warriors i have known. I have seen him giving Predator a tough time and if my memory serves right..he was using architect.
    Arrypotta has killed me and desperoto 2v1 with not only coz he has kershal but his timings were awesome
    All these guys do it fair so pls dnt say that one class is better than the other.
    I hope you realize that Arry uses 5 skills lmao...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

instant i dnt know that he does 5 skills...i cant take ur word for it..but still 2v1...that guy is a pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hotkeys is not the issue. As the game progresses and level caps increase there will be far more skill points available. It would make more sense to increase number of skill slots carried like in PL and their other games. Why limit skills at all. This is better so that mobile users have a fair advantage as PC users. Like I said before of the 3 avatars only mages can run more skills effectively due to their mana pools. Even wars run out of mana so having a ton of skills wont change that fact. However mana pools will increase as game advance so maybe devs should think about increasing mana prices as levels increase for skills rather than restricting mage heal ability or just introduce more advanced skills lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

instant i dnt know that he does 5 skills...i cant take ur word for it..but still 2v1...that guy is a pro
    I know for a fact that he uses 5 skills, anyways, I don't think it's hard for a full geared arcane mage to kill 2 rogues, I'm sure Jon can do it too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I didn't want to out Arry but I know for a fact he uses 5 skills. Whether or not you need to use 5 skills to kill 2 rogues my guess is you don't. Just 3 attack skills and shield. If anything this is a commentary on the rogues skills. If 2 rogues can't kill 1 mage, I am sorry but maybe something is wrong with how you play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    I didn't want to out Arry but I know for a fact he uses 5 skills. Whether or not you need to use 5 skills to kill 2 rogues my guess is you don't. Just 3 attack skills and shield. If anything this is a commentary on the rogues skills. If 2 rogues can't kill 1 mage, I am sorry but maybe something is wrong with how you play.
    Lmfao exactly, 2 sh***** rogues can take a arcane mage in 2v1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor:1449374
    Guys
    I can't get close to predator with arch blade. Unless he doesn't use sam

Titan-Quietlove-Zephyruh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Predator defeats most if not all switchers including me. Obviously we are going to give u guys a hard time. Why do you want to defeat every warrior? Why do you want it to be simple? To be the best vs all classes? I have told predator that I want him to be better than me in 1v1 and he is. Shows that it's not gear and skills used. But the skill and timing of a player.

@end
    Please tell me who these warriors are that you are going against.

Titan-Quietlove-Zephyruh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    __.
    Ahahahah your sig is funny! c:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    *giggles*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Weee I've got the 100th post! Yay me!