Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Skill change in PvP room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Striderevil View Post
    Hotkeys is not the issue. As the game progresses and level caps increase there will be far more skill points available. It would make more sense to increase number of skill slots carried like in PL and their other games. Why limit skills at all. This is better so that mobile users have a fair advantage as PC users. Like I said before of the 3 avatars only mages can run more skills effectively due to their mana pools. Even wars run out of mana so having a ton of skills wont change that fact. However mana pools will increase as game advance so maybe devs should think about increasing mana prices as levels increase for skills rather than restricting mage heal ability or just introduce more advanced skills lol.
    If I am not mistaken, mana prices increase as the levels increase.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

jugg so powerful no need for more than 4 skills? not true , just wait 10-12 sec till the juggernaut finish then kill the tank after he heal, (heal-jugg-attacking skills-attacking skill) or (heal-jugg-vb-attacking skill) so basically his dmg wont be high enough and u will have the time to wait his jugg and kill him easily .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lol when jugg is over there is vb that gives some health and also hr and by that time its time to hit jugg again

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Guys
    Zephyruh is one of the best warriors i have known. I have seen him giving Predator a tough time and if my memory serves right..he was using architect.
    Arrypotta has killed me and desperoto 2v1 with not only coz he has kershal but his timings were awesome
    Predator has killed all those heavy tanks who have like 7k hp.
    All these guys do it fair so pls dnt say that one class is better than the other.
    Pred is NOT a normal rogue. You cannot base the abilities of a class on its (arguably) top player.

Nor can you base the abilities of a class on one of the few top players who has an arcane weapon. That's not balance, that's luck and wealth to obtain a weapon that overpowers any others (in that class) by a mile.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Pred is NOT a normal rogue. You cannot base the abilities of a class on its (arguably) top player.

Nor can you base the abilities of a class on one of the few top players who has an arcane weapon. That's not balance, that's luck and wealth to obtain a weapon that overpowers any others (in that class) by a mile.
    Agreed! pred is not normal LOL!

I 1-1 with igraashoper and score was 8-1 lol... not close to pred skills.

the best rouge so far that i came across is ipred and Love.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha:1450255
    Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Guys
    Zephyruh is one of the best warriors i have known. I have seen him giving Predator a tough time and if my memory serves right..he was using architect.
    Arrypotta has killed me and desperoto 2v1 with not only coz he has kershal but his timings were awesome
    Predator has killed all those heavy tanks who have like 7k hp.
    All these guys do it fair so pls dnt say that one class is better than the other.

I know I wasn't quoted but from my reply It shows that it is possible for a rogue to still be best vs a "switcher ". I don't know the true intentions of these rogue players that are trying to get rid of switching, but it is possible and yes it will take work. I borrow a glaive to be fully equipped some times so this would only make sense for a fully equipped rogue to go vs a fully equipped war and win(including Sam as a pet). Pred is normal just with a lot of experience. It wouldn't make sense for any rogue with little to no experience (in the way a 1v1 goes) to win. Any questions I would be glad to help in game usually in at most times.

Titan-Quietlove-Zephyruh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Pred is NOT a normal rogue. You cannot base the abilities of a class on its (arguably) top player.Nor can you base the abilities of a class on one of the few top players who has an arcane weapon. That's not balance, that's luck and wealth to obtain a weapon that overpowers any others (in that class) by a mile.
    Serancha warriors that i mentioned with 7k hp are the ones who use mauls,rings samaels. I have seen pred in action and he does not change skills and all that...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey:1450378
    Pred is NOT a normal rogue. You cannot base the abilities of a class on its (arguably) top player.Nor can you base the abilities of a class on one of the few top players who has an arcane weapon. That's not balance, that's luck and wealth to obtain a weapon that overpowers any others (in that class) by a mile.
    Serancha warriors that i mentioned with 7k hp are the ones who use mauls,rings samaels. I have seen pred in action and he does not change skills and all that...
    I'm possibly blind but I cannot see any statement that says predator switches skills. Unless u are stating that a 4 skill rogue can defeat any warrior regardless if he switches or not. Only proves that it is possible for any rogue(assuming both classes have equal gear) to defeat these warriors. Imo there should be a challenge for them. As stated before pvp isn't built on 1v1 mechanics, this all seems to be about formally organized 1v1s. Not roaming encounters. If 1v1s have their place in this game with the developers intending it I'm sure they would balance out the classes to the point where the most skilled players in the match will win. No switching needed. I also understand that we can win with 4 skills taking into account certain luck flaws like unlucky stuns that make a rogue fail the heal packs. But tbh it's not always what happens(in my experiences dueling), I tend to see the warrior lose about 80-90 % of the time. Until the day this system is implemented into the game, just don't 1v1.

Skill switching shows its benefits in many areas of the game.(not on 1v1 topic just showing the different possibilities that people possibly didn't know about) I use different skills to pve(although I seem to fall asleep in some elites). And a different skill set in pvp. I do not spend Plat to make this possible. It can be very beneficial for those non-plat buyers that possibly don't get any Plat offers in their area.
    Last edited by zephyruh; 01-30-2014 at 03:42 AM.

Titan-Quietlove-Zephyruh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

i already said that noone cares about PvE. we all have a common enemy
    I know that PvP is not made for 1v1s but there are times when u randomly have a clash with a guy.
    Even if i dnt talk about pred and talk about normal rogues like me i cannot afford a warrior going on attack mode and then switching to defense mode in the game..coz we rogues dnt have any defense mode.
    I also dnt buy plats either. I am not saying u guys to stop using more than 4 skills. i am just saying that when u enter pvp decide which 4 skills ur gnna choose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

guys why noone thought the possibility that they dont respect but they have 5 skills from the start and just change them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

respec*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

what i am saying is simply that skills changing in the pvp room should be finished just so noone switches skills in between battles. And if u think ur a pro tank mage or rogue u should know what 4 skills u should use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

No thanks.

It has been discussed and explained already by far more appropriate and experienced players. Spare us your unconstructive two cents. There's nothing new to be added on this topic but one-sided and class-favorable inputs.

It's pointless as long as no dev/mod seems to be publicing their decision on the matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

i have a guess that devs have seen this thread and i hope they reply..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey:1450438
    i already said that noone cares about PvE. we all have a common enemy
    I know that PvP is not made for 1v1s but there are times when u randomly have a clash with a guy.
    Even if i dnt talk about pred and talk about normal rogues like me i cannot afford a warrior going on attack mode and then switching to defense mode in the game..coz we rogues dnt have any defense mode.
    I also dnt buy plats either. I am not saying u guys to stop using more than 4 skills. i am just saying that when u enter pvp decide which 4 skills ur gnna choose.
    So you are saying that you should always win the random 1v1 encounter? Because you are a rogue right ? Even then when you do have a random clash there are many factors like teammates or the extra heal/mana located around the map. Don't tell me when u encounter a warrior in a 1v1 situation everyone stops to watch and you are locked from grabbing these heals. I see many do it idk why you shouldn't. Or you could just run away. If I'm not mistaken you use devourer bow and malison right? When we have dueled I always had higher gear. I'm pretty sure not every warrior you randomly encounter has less equal gear than you. So it doesn't always have to do with switching. Anyways your guild master switches and so do many of your friends. Best of luck in your desires

Titan-Quietlove-Zephyruh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Dont see why everyone's debating about 5 skills, ctf is pointless now , you can't even kill people, or you get the whole "why me" speech, or the whole I just flag please, its irritating, you cant kill flaggers, you cant kill people unlees they attack you, and if you do your own thing and kill whoever, they call there whole guild to gang you. I say have as many skills as you want its rare you find a game where your "allowed" to kill someone, its so silly.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lethaljade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Well yeah, CTF's all about ganging. As if the players themselves didn't tend to gang already, now they have the excuse: "u attak my guild member".

I don't know what sort of fun people get out of easy unfair fights justified by "guild pride" and I don't want to, either. It's sad because I keep seeing this even from (arguably) respectable players from LB. Don't expect me to spare any of you while you flag next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

the best solution I can think is to lose life when you are at the opposite team base so you can stay long enough there so you must leave!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

can not*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljade View Post
    Dont see why everyone's debating about 5 skills, ctf is pointless now , you can't even kill people, or you get the whole "why me" speech, or the whole I just flag please, its irritating, you cant kill flaggers, you cant kill people unlees they attack you, and if you do your own thing and kill whoever, they call there whole guild to gang you. I say have as many skills as you want its rare you find a game where your "allowed" to kill someone, its so silly.
    Jade more and more people ask "y me". the sole purpose is kills :P