Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Skill change in PvP room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Well yeah, CTF's all about ganging. As if the players themselves didn't tend to gang already, now they have the excuse: "u attak my guild member".

I don't know what sort of fun people get out of easy unfair fights justified by "guild pride" and I don't want to, either. It's sad because I keep seeing this even from (arguably) respectable players from LB. Don't expect me to spare any of you while you flag next time.
    Madnex people join guilds for help. Guildies have to help their fellow guildies wen in trouble.
    About flags its ur choice to let em flag or not.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Id like to add a personal experience from today.

I'm running with SS,Jugg,Horn and VB using a level 36 Abbaddon

I was Using upgraded mythic armor,helm, doom amulet, cheap legendary ring and a devourer maul of potency.

I only posses one superior blood gem in my equipment.

Today I went 1 vs 1 with an Arcane Mage (by this I mean weapon and samael, but its safe to assume he has all mythic gear too) by the name of Conradev.

This guy was no slouch yet I won (not easily but won). Now this is just me with the setup and equipment I mentioned above.

Now imagine one of those pesky Maul(or Glaive) warriors with Samael AND running 5 skills.

There's just no chance for other classes,

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauksuras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fauksuras View Post
    Id like to add a personal experience from today.

I'm running with SS,Jugg,Horn and VB using a level 36 Abbaddon

I was Using upgraded mythic armor,helm, doom amulet, cheap legendary ring and a devourer maul of potency.

I only posses one superior blood gem in my equipment.

Today I went 1 vs 1 with an Arcane Mage (by this I mean weapon and samael, but its safe to assume he has all mythic gear too) by the name of Conradev.

This guy was no slouch yet I won (not easily but won). Now this is just me with the setup and equipment I mentioned above.

Now imagine one of those pesky Maul(or Glaive) warriors with Samael AND running 5 skills.

There's just no chance for other classes,
    Yes, Cero stated in my 4 skills thread that the use of 5/6 skills compensated for his lack of gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Postulate1 View Post
    Yes, Cero stated in my 4 skills thread that the use of 5/6 skills compensated for his lack of gear.
    What does that have anything to do with anything. Fauksuras is merely sharing his experiences and thinks that either tanks are too OP or mages are too underpowered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    What does that have anything to do with anything. Fauksuras is merely sharing his experiences and thinks that either tanks are too OP or mages are too underpowered.
    Pretty sure a kershal can best a Dev maul........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I hope you realize that Arry uses 5 skills lmao...
    Arry doesnt use 5 skills to kill rouges he uses a stun spec, the only time he uses 5 skills is if hes fighting somone with 5 skills, or a tank. Where as instant you use 5 skills for absolutely everything, id like to see you fight a rouge with 4 skills ,I really would.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljade:1450650
    Dont see why everyone's debating about 5 skills, ctf is pointless now , you can't even kill people, or you get the whole "why me" speech, or the whole I just flag please, its irritating, you cant kill flaggers, you cant kill people unlees they attack you, and if you do your own thing and kill whoever, they call there whole guild to gang you. I say have as many skills as you want its rare you find a game where your "allowed" to kill someone, its so silly.
    Kill the flagger. If the group up and gang you, good work. You've turned the dull flag room where people are falling asleep in the middle of the room into a fight room. Now call for backup and play evasively till then. Most cops won't rush in until backup arrives. You do the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljade View Post
    Arry doesnt use 5 skills to kill rouges he uses a stun spec, the only time he uses 5 skills is if hes fighting somone with 5 skills, or a tank. Where as instant you use 5 skills for absolutely everything, id like to see you fight a rouge with 4 skills ,I really would.
    Actually, I do not use 5 skills for everything. I only use 5 skills against arcane staff mages, good rogues, or arrogant people. If you would like to see me kill a rogue with 4 skills, I would be more than happy to show you. It isn't very hard at all (unless they have Sam or mythic daggers). I really don't like it when people are so quick to assumptions and accusations. Hmmm, reminds me of (a few individuals of) the rogue class. What a coincidence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Actually, I do not use 5 skills for everything. I only use 5 skills against arcane staff mages, good rogues, or arrogant people. If you would like to see me kill a rogue with 4 skills, I would be more than happy to show you. It isn't very hard at all (unless they have Sam or mythic daggers). I really don't like it when people are so quick to assumptions and accusations. Hmmm, reminds me of (a few individuals of) the rogue class. What a coincidence!

Im not making an assumption ive simply never seen you use 4 skills, and ive seen you in pvp alot, just like ive never seen you take a second to stop and switch skills, which also completely baffles me, far as I was aware in order to switch skills you would have to take a second to remap them, but you just do them magically, Interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Kill the flagger. If the group up and gang you, good work. You've turned the dull flag room where people are falling asleep in the middle of the room into a fight room. Now call for backup and play evasively till then. Most cops won't rush in until backup arrives. You do the same.
    Oh I do that alot, but it kinder ends badly as keep calm chive on is a 2 people guild, backup isnt always available, especially when alot of people call 4 assisting tanks for 1 rouge, nice to see somone else plays ctf how it should be though, its alot more fun that way.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

It should, but didn't. Take that as you will. Fact is tanks can handle way too much damage due to juggernaut. In theory it should cancel out with bad damage output but clearly it doesn't.

If thay was me with a crappy devourer maul imagine somebody with Arcane Maul or Glaive. Then add the 5 skills hot key talked about here and you have a perfect storm of overpoweredness.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Im not making an assumption ive simply never seen you use 4 skills, and ive seen you in pvp alot, just like ive never seen you take a second to stop and switch skills, which also completely baffles me, far as I was aware in order to switch skills you would have to take a second to remap them, but you just do them magically, Interesting.
    I will prove to you that I don't use hotkeys, if that's what you are claiming I use. I will show you that I can uncharge a skill AND move at the same time, for that is not possible on pc. This is another false assumption you have thank you very much. It's not that interesting at all, and I have plenty who can vouch for me for not using hotkeys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fauksuras:1452688
    It should, but didn't. Take that as you will. Fact is tanks can handle way too much damage due to juggernaut. In theory it should cancel out with bad damage output but clearly it doesn't.

If thay was me with a crappy devourer maul imagine somebody with Arcane Maul or Glaive. Then add the 5 skills hot key talked about here and you have a perfect storm of overpoweredness.
    Everyone knows Mages can't kill a warrior even with little knowledge of what they are doing. Go fight a rogue and tell us the outcome. And not just any rogue that uses viel and razor

Titan-Quietlove-Zephyruh

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I have already many times. Outcome has been rogue running out of mana. Some less than honorable rogues have reduced themselves to spamming pet arcane ability (summon and dismiss) over and over to make up for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fauksuras:1453335
    I have already many times. Outcome has been rogue running out of mana. Some less than honorable rogues have reduced themselves to spamming pet arcane ability (summon and dismiss) over and over to make up for this.
    ign?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I wonder what the view of an AL pvper would be if they were set into PL or SL pvp...

(PL 12 skills)
    (SL 8 Mapped skills - 2 pages of 4)

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

i agree..some warriors just stop in the middle of the fight and i am like o.O
    but i guess they are those ones who use mobiles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I will prove to you that I don't use hotkeys, if that's what you are claiming I use. I will show you that I can uncharge a skill AND move at the same time, for that is not possible on pc. This is another false assumption you have thank you very much. It's not that interesting at all, and I have plenty who can vouch for me for not using hotkeys.
    Who mentioned hotkeys, awfuly paranoid for somone who doesn't use them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Fauksuras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Who mentioned hotkeys, awfuly paranoid for somone who doesn't use them.
    just like ive never seen you take a second to stop and switch skills, which also completely baffles me, far as I was aware in order to switch skills you would have to take a second to remap them, but you just do them magically, Interesting.
    This says it all.