Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher:1465760
Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
Good intentions, wrong approach

At least the first idea is. As roberto mentioned, uploading a quality video every day takes time and dedication. If you can make one once a week, you should be proud.

The second idea is alright. But in reality, I don't think any of my friends would play PL. They're all addicted to PAD, LOL, and Flappy Bird XD.

The third idea is good. I believe Crimsontider tried something similar but didn't do too well(At least in my eyes).

Thanks! and about the daily video uploading, check out a channel called "ShadyPenguinn" on Youtube.
He uploads TWO videos EVERY DAY, he goes to school, AND he has a job! Yet he still manages. How? Idk lol but if he can do that PLUS mantain a job, i think i could ATLEAST upload 1 video every 2 days xD
Well, I looked over his channel, his videos seem to be from 15-30 min long, and they're Pokemon videos.
Pokemon videos are easy to record, they don't need that much editing I believe. He might have a powerful computer so he can upload it very fast.
2 videos a day: might be about 30 min or 1 hour of gameplay, some less or some more. People can have enough time to do things like that, especially if you're recording something easy.