Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
Skill swapping is a skill or a tactic, it also have set back and risk while swapping skills. The pet spamming is the same, most bought nexus to regenerate mana faster (on-petskill /off /on-petskill / off) but while doing so, you also have the risk on bieng killed while doing it (happened on me many times).

PVP is NOT ruined by it, in fact this helped people on playing and staying alive longer. People who doesnt "think-outside-the-box" will always complain whenever someone discovers a way around the standard.

Reasons:
1. Try to be a 4 skilled mage on pvp. Lets see if you can kill a good warrior. Killing a good warrior using only 4 skills is next to impossible.
2. Most of the rougues are pure dex type. In pvp, no mana means a dead rogue petskill to regen mana is essential but it heals little so pet spamming for mana is needed.
3. Pet buffs do not stack! A ribbit crit buff doesnt stack. The only pet spamming would be heals to health or mana.
4. Your not the only one who doesnt like the pet spamming. Yes I agree to that, but I think there are more people who like pet spamming and even skill swapping (especially pro gamer mages on PVP)
Spamming pets is way too easier frm pc compared to phone...so all cant do same thing which is an unfair advantage to pc players .and spamming pets like samael = infinite stun..u jus stand then die
hope u get it