Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: pvp in bubble dmg bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan Prince View Post
    The bubble must be glitching out from all the computer prgms being used here. I saw another member got stuck in the walls the other day. Probably using these cheat prgms as well.
    A problem with your computer does not cause a problem with the arcane legends server. And being stuck in a wall is as simple as piercing into a wall.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jack (41) - Dictate (26) - Adapted (26) - Decisive (16) - Priority (15)
    All posts are intended to inform or critique, not to flame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The bubble must be glitching out from all the computer prgms being used here. I saw another member got stuck in the walls the other day. Probably using these cheat prgms as well.
    Tonga, I video recorded a match for you to show that we do not cheat or use computer programs. Also, keep in mind that I was the only one using a computer.

Anyways, if it was from your computer, it would only be on your side. Local issues do not reflect on server side. Need an example? Piercing through walls. On your device, it will show you in a wall, but to others, you will be standing outside of it.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    This video was from many months back. The person you are accusing is a different person now and you do not see him doing the aforementioned blocking and whatnot.

Also, this video was from before Pride was created. So, what is your point?
    To be fair, its a valid point. Unless he had already died in a 1v1 match with that person and lost there is no reason not to accept.

I will say that given the choice between spot blocking and a refusal to 1v1, I would take the later.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This video was from many months back. The person you are accusing is a different person now and you do not see him doing the aforementioned blocking and whatnot.

Also, this video was from before Pride was created. So, what is your point?
    im against acidd not pride... Y u take as if i against pride? i even hate magnum.. Both of guild make ctf drama

Accusing person is diff now? ok enlightne me how u seem to know him so well that u can predict he changed? i got trashtalk by hax yestrday cause i flagged just one while he fight magnum..

zues i tell u u think hes not blocking or spawnkllng anymore but i saw otherwise.. i hope i took ss but agn is my bad

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Slovek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slovek View Post
    im against acidd not pride... Y u take as if i against pride? i even hate magnum.. Both of guild make ctf drama

Accusing person is diff now? ok enlightne me how u seem to know him so well that u can predict he changed? i got trashtalk by hax yestrday cause i flagged just one while he fight magnum..

zues i tell u u think hes not blocking or spawnkllng anymore but i saw otherwise.. i hope i took ss but agn is my bad
    From personal experience, whenever I have seen him - he has not spot blocked. We end up playing at a lot of the same times and I don't see him trash talk either aside from the normal PG jests that almost everybody does in PvP.

As for flagging - I would kill you too. It's called Capture the Flag, not Free Flaggers United.

Anyways, can we got on topic about the glitch now?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Omg, someone who understands the fundamentals of nationalism and why it's an unhealthy practice.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prioritize View Post
    A problem with your computer does not cause a problem with the arcane legends server. And being stuck in a wall is as simple as piercing into a wall.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    From personal experience, whenever I have seen him - he has not spot blocked. We end up playing at a lot of the same times and I don't see him trash talk either aside from the normal PG jests that almost everybody does in PvP.

As for flagging - I would kill you too. It's called Capture the Flag, not Free Flaggers United.

Anyways, can we got on topic about the glitch now?
    ok but of course u know ur influential he may be pressure to change wid u.. But if ur not wid him thats where he changes.. Just a wrodd of warnkng cause i dont want anyone represnting him get a bad reputation for his actions...

maybe dot skills make damage calculate..
    U guys see when u nox on bael while shield? He get dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

ok but of course u know ur influential he may be pressure to change wid u.. But if ur not wid him thats where he changes.. Just a wrodd of warnkng cause i dont want anyone represnting him get a bad reputation for his actions...

maybe dot skills make damage calculate..
    U guys see when u nox on bael while shield? He get dmg
    Ana was being pumbled by warriors. Our only DoT is from pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Ana was being pumbled by warriors. Our only DoT is from pets.
    ctf is there and i see his rogue..Maybe use nox skill? Also dhann is mage i think fireball has some burn dot effect?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

summon delphina / dev
    1. Explain this bug
    2. Close this thread
    We were born Original, dont die a copy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimpling For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

ctf is there and i see his rogue..Maybe use nox skill? Also dhann is mage i think fireball has some burn dot effect?
    There was one mage in that spawn. CTF appears to be somewhere else than the spawn. His recent post in the chat box supports this. Knowing his general strategy he may have been hiding behind a wall out of view.

I don't believe a single mage can deal that much DoT in as little time as it take to take a screen shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

There is a less than one second period of time when you are not in a bubble before you 'bubble' where you can take damage. If you received an aimed shot, damage over time spell, etc. before hand it can kill you for sure. The point of the bubble was to prevent people from realllly taking advantage of spawn killing. It also was to allow you to have a chance if the other side of your team spawned on the other side of the ctf zone to come and regroup with you. The coding is probably written as tight as it can to bubble around you so if it gets that bad where really you have no teammates then it's best to just zone out.

Politics aside, you can't start a non-biased thread over a glitch in player vs player by showing names, and purposely calling out people from a specific guild - I'm not sure why people wouldn't think the main point of the thread would devolve into this mentioning it in the original post.

I don't think the glitch where you can go through shields with dots applies with the holy PvP bubble. I know you can do that with Bael, Krom, etc., but I'm 70%? sure you can't with the pvp bubble. Can someone test this? If that is the case I would call that a definite glitch. Stay on topic peeps!
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My bubble never came up in this 7 vrs 3 battle hmmmmmName:  Screenshot_2014-02-24-20-25-07.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  189.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    There was one mage in that spawn. CTF appears to be somewhere else than the spawn. His recent post in the chat box supports this. Knowing his general strategy he may have been hiding behind a wall out of view.

I don't believe a single mage can deal that much DoT in as little time as it take to take a screen shot.

I don't gang Ana,

Also, as a rogue am I supposed to reveal myself and go Rambo?

Didn't think so...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    There is a less than one second period of time when you are not in a bubble before you 'bubble' where you can takes advantage. If you received an aimed shot, damage over time spell, etc.ere hand it can kill you for sure. The point of the bubble was to prevent people from realllly taking advantaroadvantof spawn kills It also was to allow you to have a chance if the other side o team spawned on the other side of the ctf zone to cond regroup with you. The coding is probably written as tight as it can to bubble around you so if it gets that bad where really you have no teammates then it's best to just zone out.

Politics aside, you can't start a non-biased thread over a glitch in player vs player by showing names, and purposely calling out people from a specific guild - I'm not sure why people wouldn't think the main point of the thread would devolve into this mentioning it in the original post.

I don't think the glitch where you can go through shields with dots applies with the holy PvP bubble. I know you can do that with Bael, Krom, etc., but I'm 70%? sure you can't with the pvp bubble. Can someone test this? If that is the case I would call that a definite glitch. Stay on topic peeps!
    Ty Jex for reply.

Yes there is 1second before bubble appears, but when it does it gives u back all health right? No rogue was in that spawn room, Ctf was somewhere else the whole time, dropping to 70% in less than 1sec is in my experience only able with high crit hits, well to me only aimed shot (im fully geared rogue with arcane pet, around 3.8k hp). The screenshot cant capture it, i will need to do video on it, but, im pretty sure its not dot dmg ill make a video, imo should be looked in

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

My bubble never came up in this 7 vrs 3 battle hmmmmmName:  Screenshot_2014-02-24-20-25-07.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  189.0 KB
    ooooooooooooh dam u both guilds play dirty lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

dont derail rhead, go post in pvp section .... egos both guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    If you look at the screen shot and the damage numbers they aren't very high. But since its not a video I can't say what or what did not make it through. But I know for example when leveling Whim in Undim. He can kill those shielded skeleton things with his bleed damage. Samael has a similar effect which is why I suggested it as one possible source.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

"Yes there is 1second before bubble appears, but when it does it gives u back all health right?" - No

I just got friends together and tested noxious bolt and some dot pets - could damage before the bubble but not after, both with damage over time pet attacks and noxious bolt.
    Last edited by Jexetta; 02-24-2014 at 09:54 PM.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Thank you for ignoring the last few posts which triedto redirct the conversation back to solving the glitch.If you want to point fingers at people, use forum PMs so you don't taint threads that were entirely neutral.

My comment stands for anyone ​who spams these fights on the forum, not just Ctf. Enough, is enough. We all know this type of behavior leads to threads being closed and good ideas being ignored.