Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Royal Scam

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

His stuff cannot be refunded except his platinum based items, it would've been refunded if he accidentally liquified it..

As far as i know sts cannot trace tradable items/gold... Suppose zili gave his staff to his frnd for holding on for few days and if sts gives him new staff so he can easily cheat the system.... ( just an example why it cannot be refunded)

Anyways good luck zili, if u need help with anything add bwtichod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I'm sorry for you zili, hope sts restores your equipment. Especially your arcane rod. Things like that shouldn't happened to nobody.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilvias For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The hard part of this thing is to start over
    I just hope that sts can end this terror with bringing a good system
    So everyone can play without having this fear
    anyhow im starting over from zero now
    Making a new acc name shinsegumi and retired zilicious
    please add me as friend
    Thanks again to all good friend
    having all the good friend who play fair is the best part of playing games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nagin View Post
    His stuff cannot be refunded except his platinum based items, it would've been refunded if he accidentally liquified it..

As far as i know sts cannot trace tradable items/gold... Suppose zili gave his staff to his frnd for holding on for few days and if sts gives him new staff so he can easily cheat the system.... ( just an example why it cannot be refunded)

Anyways good luck zili, if u need help with anything add bwtichod

This is false. There was a incident awhile back where the person who hacked another player for some stuff was tracked, The items were not refunded however I believe the account that had the stuff was locked/banned They can track it. Will they? Probably not.

sorry for your loss dude. Its sad that you become a target for having expensive items.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    This is false. There was a incident awhile back where the person who hacked another player for some stuff was tracked, The items were not refunded however I believe the account that had the stuff was locked/banned They can track it. Will they? Probably not.

sorry for your loss dude. Its sad that you become a target for having expensive items.
    I said they cant trace items not Person(read my post again) , ofc they can trace person who did this bcoz his device info get sync with zili accnt.. But even if they ban person they cannot return zili items... As who knows if that scammer has sold or traded items.

blaze5786

Your friend has a very similar history of mine in other games, i lost faith in humanity too many times and got into arcane legends now and now I hear this. Jesus scammers will always exist wherever you go, i feel your friend's pain, tell him if he enjoys playing arcane legends a lot, how about thinking of rebuilding and regaining? I would help him out with some tarlok potency gear if he does ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

STS can try to catch the thief, but if you leave your door open or let a thief stand at your front door, taking his/her time cracking your lock, well, STS can only catch the thief. They cannot prevent people from inviting thieves home.

Thievery, btw, is one of the least prosecuted crimes.

It's much easier to discourage the thieves. On the internet, this means having the small subset of AL players hide among the huge set of all internet users. In other words, don't let anyone know your account information.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 02-28-2014 at 04:10 AM.

Star light, star bright...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Sorry to hear that happened. Best of luck to you
    In an enviroment where scammers are so protected I think one can never be too careful.

Heck something I'd recommend people is while in towns run naked, no money titles, weapons or pet. Wear your good gear for PVP and elite. If nothing else it might make you not call the attention of some unscrupulous scammer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I will. If you need help just buzz me. Friends are the most important ingame and in rl beside the family. I know you, famous and summer as good and fair ppl.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilvias For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and sage advice. I know this is a precautionary tale for all, it is so easy to trust others because we really /want/ to. Most of all, because of your kind words and show of friendship, Zili is back on the game, and that, to me, is the most important thing. You guys rock! <3<3<3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Summerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No one deserves anything. Neither scammers, neither pro players. You are what you are. Only you will feel bad if you do something that is not right or only you will feel good if you do something that is hard and challenging. Though, i'm sorry to hear that and I honestly hope the best for him!
    "We are so made, that we can only derive intense enjoyment from a contrast and only very little from a state of things." -Sigmund Freud (1856-1939)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shlump For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

the desire to stop getting the best equip won't stop so scammers not going to give up just like that they will find new ways to scam people so they can survive in game.I hope I wasn't misunderstood by this post.