Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am sorry ( former scammer )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

P.S. If you don't believe I've been scammed a buttload, simply ask anyone from the old AJ, now in Chosen (big ups to that guild. You guys are awesome ) and thats just Arcane Legends.. I been playing that for about 6 months.. I been playing PL for 3 years and I was much dumber then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jhawkeye View Post
    I've been scammed so many times its a sport. You know why? Cuz I'm careless and tbh idc.. These are pixels. I always come back though cuz I love the game not the money. If people move on from a game simply cuz they get scammed we don't need them anyways. They don't love this game. Here's a guy who I suppose is trying to do the right thing. We can never be sure but it seems as though he's legit. Tbh you probably have scammed me, I'm a scam magnet. But look at me now. I've gotten plenty of money to the point where I'm thankful. If I didn't get scammed I'd get complacent. I made a mil and lost it all. That drove me to make 2m so the next time I can have a spare mil... Now Idk exactly how much I have. I personally think there's a need for scammers to be in-game. Would I rather they werent? I mean yes. Am I thankful theyre here? Nah not really. But scammers teach people like myself not to be naive. I don't get scammed anywhere near like I used to. I don't trust everybody in-game, and I know what it feels lioke to be scammed so i don't scam others. This guy has taught us all a lesson. People do change and I'm glad this guy has decided to change. But also, I'm glad people like him can remind us that this is the internet. You can't see the other person. Quit being evil and let this guy peacefully try to do what is right and then leave. there is absolutely no reason for the amount of hate you all have been showing to be on this forum.. Unless you find the guy who stole my original AL account. Jk totally my fault

Jhawk out
    Well Said man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well you have just done what most don't have the courage to do mate and i salute you for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I've been scammed so many times its a sport. You know why? Cuz I'm careless and tbh idc.. These are pixels.
    This mindset is often used as an excuse by people who scam: "they're just pixels". What people often forget is, behind every set of pixels there is a real person.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I've been scammed so many times its a sport. You know why? Cuz I'm careless and tbh idc.. These are pixels. I always come back though cuz I love the game not the money. If people move on from a game simply cuz they get scammed we don't need them anyways. They don't love this game. Here's a guy who I suppose is trying to do the right thing. We can never be sure but it seems as though he's legit. Tbh you probably have scammed me, I'm a scam magnet. But look at me now. I've gotten plenty of money to the point where I'm thankful. If I didn't get scammed I'd get complacent. I made a mil and lost it all. That drove me to make 2m so the next time I can have a spare mil... Now Idk exactly how much I have. I personally think there's a need for scammers to be in-game. Would I rather they werent? I mean yes. Am I thankful theyre here? Nah not really. But scammers teach people like myself not to be naive. I don't get scammed anywhere near like I used to. I don't trust everybody in-game, and I know what it feels lioke to be scammed so i don't scam others. This guy has taught us all a lesson. People do change and I'm glad this guy has decided to change. But also, I'm glad people like him can remind us that this is the internet. You can't see the other person. Quit being evil and let this guy peacefully try to do what is right and then leave. there is absolutely no reason for the amount of hate you all have been showing to be on this forum.. Unless you find the guy who stole my original AL account. Jk totally my fault

Jhawk out
    So you agree with the op? Sts should unban his account so that he can "give it back"? The apology is nice but realistically, sts won't do it. You may be okay with being scammed and yes, scammers teach us all many things...one being don't trust people. That is not a good way to play a game in which people spend real hard earned money. It isn't hate..these are opinions, thoughts and feelings from other forumers.

The point is, what the op wants (which is to get his account unbanned temporarily), won't happen. I agree with Fluff, take the gold, buy eggs or something and move on. He clearly wants to give it back, do so in this way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azemen View Post
    Guys, STOP WITH THE BACKLASH!,

Here is a person with a change of heart who is humble enough to admit his/her wrongdoings and that takes much courage. I personally truly believe the OP's statement, you only find people like this once in a blue moon when it comes to the pitfalls of being anonymous on the Internet.

How would you feel if this was the way people responded to your apologies?
    Hmmmm then why announce it on a public forum? Why not just find the purple they scammed and give it back?
    Last edited by Rare; 03-09-2014 at 05:17 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    This mindset is often used as an excuse by people who scam: "they're just pixels". What people often forget is, behind every set of pixels there is a real person.
    Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nagin View Post
    (null)
    Omggggg!! Haha that face made me lmao so hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shanamerny View Post
    So you agree with the op? Sts should unban his account so that he can "give it back"? The apology is nice but realistically, sts won't do it. You may be okay with being scammed and yes, scammers teach us all many things...one being don't trust people. That is not a good way to play a game in which people spend real hard earned money. It isn't hate..these are opinions, thoughts and feelings from other forumers.

The point is, what the op wants (which is to get his account unbanned temporarily), won't happen. I agree with Fluff, take the gold, buy eggs or something and move on. He clearly wants to give it back, do so in this way.
    I'm sorry If you can write I think you can read . What part you don't understand of my main account that contains the gold is not banned , correct me if I'm wrong this is the 5th time I repeat

Wintet is not banned !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Well, there are words and numbers behind the pixels, and behind those is the developer who wrote them, and behind the developer is the person who hired him, and behind him is a lot of money and talent, and behind him is a lot of work and school, and behind that is a lot of things, and then, behind all of those, is the player, who did relatively nothing compared to others.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Hmmmm then why announce it on a public forum? Why not just find the purple they scammed and give it back?
    Because I don't remember the names , and even if I did remember 90% of them , already changed their ign

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihityoudie View Post
    I'm sorry If you can write I think you can read . What part you don't understand of my main account that contains the gold is not banned , correct me if I'm wrong this is the 5th time I repeat

Wintet is not banned !!
    Yet.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Yet.
    Fine if the admins don't ban me I will delete myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Let me say it this way. If you scammed me (you never would), I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of closure.

You got what you deserve, on sts's terms, not yours.

I'm sorry. I have no sympathy whatsoever for scammers. Yes, these are just pixels, but people spend real money and real time in this game to have it taken from then by the likes of you.

I sincerely hope this is the last we see of you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihityoudie View Post
    Fine if the admins don't ban me I will delete myself
    And the race is on!

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default I am sorry ( former scammer )

I admire your honesty and repent however like Falmear said, some wrongs just can't be undone. Half of those you scammed quit and forgot you by now, giving money back to them even if you find them won't do much. I suggest you give your money away to the needy etc.

And to the one or two guys that are preaching about the OPs courage or whatever, just stop? I would understand if you actually knew the guy you were defending, but for all you know he could be a huge conman (or an extremely bored person) so you should just calm down.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    I admire your honesty and repent however like Falmear said, some wrongs just can't be undone. Half of those you scammed quit and forgot you by now, giving money back to them even if you find them won't do much. I suggest you give your money away to the needy etc.

And to the one or two guys that are preaching about the OPs courage or whatever, just stop? I would understand if you actually knew the guy you were defending, but for all you know he could be a huge conman (or an extremely bored person) so you should just calm down.
    Yes you have a point, but at least SOMONE sympathized with the OP, better than no one at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azemen View Post
    Yes you have a point, but at least SOMONE sympathized with the OP, better than no one at all
    Why exactly do they deserve sympathy again? It doesn't take courage to sign up on a forum and admit to scamming.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

If its 800k gold total what you supposedly scam just forget about it and leave if you really will. Not everyone uses forums and many people probably quit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shanamerny View Post

Clever people never get scammed, Those who get scammed are only because of their fault. He is not asking to unban his account, all he wants to return what he took. So , he realized his mistake and Wants to repay for it.
    Last edited by Ishtmeet; 03-09-2014 at 05:51 PM.