Quote Originally Posted by asimauara View Post
You know what guys sts is trying it takes alot to make a video game and it takes alot to make it work and to expand a game takes more then a little effort sam and the developers had high hopes issues arose thought its all part of technicalities that happen and a video game is not like a fast food restaurant in video gaming industries here of late they release a game with a crap load of bugs and fix them later which can be harmful to the electronics sts is making sure they get the kinks out first you all should praise them for that not act like kindergartners thank you sts im one of the people with low tech
I'm pretty sure the majority of us believes that making a new content is more than just a snap of a finger; It requires dedication and hard work. I think the issue for some people is the inability of STG to deliver based on what they say. Don't get me wrong here but there was never a final word on the expansion's release date; what we have are "if things go well then then x will happen". I think what STG needs do in the future is exactly related to what Merrrrrrked said: "under promise and over deliver", in this way no one gets his hopes high and simply continue playing for fun.