many people are considered/consider to be elite, but how elite are we really, sure you can be rich have evey vanity and have all your toons with capped amount of creds, it makes you elite in essence that you have things that take time to work for, but that still doesn't really make you elite, we are at a stage were nearly everyone is capped or working torwards it but what were missing is that "elite" element such as "elite gear" what I'm trying to say is that our gear doesn't match with elite standards sure it looks nice to some extents but the armor sets and even weapons look way to Soft, best way I can put it, we need gear that looks more vicious, agile, gear that really makes you look powerful, not just have the stats, when ou think of elite gear you think of the most powerful ground breaking armor not just in stats but amazing appearance, you can say that's what vanity is for but vaniy only does so much, also need To start considering each classes core element, engie lightning, op fire, com earth(or whatever you'd like to mark them as) Btw if you have time check out my other thread and support the movement every little helps.