Hello everybody,

Here be a litlte biography of Dragoonclaws on Star Legends. It's summarized. There are only guidelines of my gaming experience here, only the parts I really like.

I started playing this game in july 2013. I really appreciated the game. I created lots of good links, and I found out that there is a lot of cool players. I loved and played. Then, I joined a guild "R.I.P". It was awesome. Uesaor would help his guildies, he had a napalm carbine and I was amazed. Then, I left for Blood pack Mercenaries and I met the best of best people! He had great time together, became Officer, until some problems leaded it to its disband. I joined Kingdom of Light and continued my good Officer job. Blood Pack Mercenary came back, but I got booted because me and Redrumxmurder (an Officer) were always fighting like dogs and cats (My alt joined back and the Gm knows its me, Red did same too and we are both officers). I joined The Untouchables, became officer... and continued to accomplish my Officer duty there. Officer seems so simple seen from here, but it's not. I learned a lot from all these guilds, I learned how to be a good officer, that's why I always get promoted.

Being Officer is not having an extra rank, it's way more than just having the possibility to remove players and use the officer chat. It's way more than having his name on the top guild list. It's all about helping players and doing good enough to keep the guild running, it's all about creating friendship with members and make them loyal to their guild master. It's about being cool enough to give a good image to your guild. It's all about more than all this.

Back to my story, I got some more friends and really enjoyed playing this game with them. I kept playing, waiting maybe they'll come back and we have more runs together. I made more and more good friends. I joined forums. Got involved at Fatality because i got some friends there. Now I enjoy this game because it's nice. I created my own game play, my own environment, I made good friends, and I'm happy everywhere I go in here. I run with lower leveled players, I reward them sometimes with some rares. I have a stasher character filled with little jewels (rares and epics from the low level campains). So say i got famous, but no, I just good friends.

This text is way more than 100 words, but I did enjoyed wrinting this. I don't really want a reward though.

Thank you for this usefull post, and thank you all for being that nice to me. Give me, and I'll give you more! (<<not begging here, just a deep meaning quote)

Your friend,

Dragoonclaws