Thread: !must read!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xpowerlevalx View Post
    Hey guys lately I have been thinking heaps about how merching in pocket legends has become such a huge thing.

2 years ago there would have been 1-2 merchants in each balefort now there are easily 10-20 this makes merching a lot harder as if one person offers a price the next guy along will offer 3k more and then next guy 3k more and just carries on. So I have decided to come up with a new concept.

I have come up with a "loaning system" this will work by me "loaning money" I set a loaning price on a item through private chat and we both agree on the terms and conditions I then ask does the "player" agree to the stipulated price and time to pay back the loan I then screen shot this message proving any accusations of me "scamming" as the player agreed to this.

IF THE LOAN IS NOT PAYED BACK BY THE TIME SET I then sell the item for my desired price. I will also keep a written record of the player loaning the time of loan the item loaned and when it is due to be payed.

I am not doing this to scam I am thinking of new ways to play pocket legends and to help others and myself out I think this is a good new way.

let me know what u all think

Powerleval, domimation
    So let me get this straight.
    You are going to loan us money, and in a given time slot, we have to give you the same amount of money?
    I think items also.
    EXAMPLE- You loan me 80k. I buy something in CS or on the street that costs 80k.
    But what now?
    We cannot get you the loan back in a day. It takes me a month to farm 40k at least (noob farmer :P) I don't really want to say go for it...
    Still, be careful. It's like that oatmeal cookie I had last week. I ended up eating 13 that day, so don't go overboard like I did (I didn't actually do that, but one can see my point)...
    Last edited by snowfu; 03-16-2014 at 08:42 AM.