Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
Level 7/8 PVP Legends of the Week!

Name:  PVP Legend.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  212.0 KB

LovelySatna VS Igamey
Delphina: Congrats on your win! First off I wanted to thank you for taking a few moments with me to answer some questions! Let’s start off with some questions I know everyone wants the answer to! What is your favorite class to play in pvp?
Lovelysanta: Warrior
Delphina: If you had to pick your favorite skill in PVP what would it be?
Lovelysanta : chest spplitter
Delphina: Did you want to give any "shout outs" to anyone who helped you prepare?
Lovelysanta: All my guildmate (The God Army), especially Mrkenceng, gundull, schat, jendralbarat, bulluzembut, silencex, bo ol , and the others.
Delphina: What do you do when you lose a match?
Lovelysanta: Try it again and find my mistake
Delphina: What would you say is your favorite vanity?
Lovelysanta : Santa Vanity! (red arlor winterfest)
Delphina: Here is a good question from the community: How did you train for PVP Legends?
Lovelysanta: Trained with my guildmates
Delphina: If you could give one bit of advice to people who’ve just started PVPing, what would it be?
Lovelysanta: Make sure of your build, equip, tactic are good enough.
Delphina: Now that you won what is the first thing you are going to do?
Lovelysanta: Open locked crate with my 50 plat reward
Delphina: Ok here is a fun question: Think of this as a boxing match… What song would you enter the arena to?
Lovelysanta: My national song
Delphina: Anything else you would like to say?
Lovelysanta: Good luck to the others who selected for this contest. I hope, we can pvp with same lvl, its more fair i think. Thanks STS.
Delphina: Ok I'll let you get back to your celebration! Congrats again on being PVP Legend of the Week!!
if only its was lv7 vs lv7 i wonder who would have won that?