Thread: Quest Tab - "Find Leeha somewhere in the world."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Quest Tab - "Find Leeha somewhere in the world."

I have no quests, when I log in and go to the quest tab it says "Find Leeha somewhere in the world."

When I find her, in Forest Haven she has nothing for me. What should I do next? I like to follow the story but I also have to go where the crouds take me, my friends list.

I have bounced around a little, which makes it so very confusing to find my old story line again. I don't know why it's so hard to start and FINISH a new campaign.

I can never find the quest, or it always starts me off at (to me) some wierd point in a game when I don't know what quest it's for etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Sounds like a bug because Leeha's quest starts in Balefort, in Wyldwood, in the camp area in a pile of bones. Her poor dead hubby has a request of you...

You can go wherever you want, but quests generally start in the towns and go from there. There are quests that lead you to the bones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

What level are u? If I'm not mistaken you have to be a certain level for leeha to talk to u in order to finish the quest.