Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
Ok, no sarcasm? Grow up. I have no doubt that I'm younger than you, I'm only 15, but that doesn't give you a better opinion than me. I highly doubt that age really matters, its a bit of maturity and common sense that comes with it that matters. Next, money. Really? You think that spending more money on an online video game for more pixels than me makes you better than me? You'd better think before posting something even more ridiculous, though I don't think that's possible. The OP is about a vanity, not how badly people want elite rings and a new cap because they spend real life money on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Yes, age is one of the factors that proves how mature a person is. Sometimes it doesn't have to be that way, it's really in the way you act. So Trenton, don't pay attention to people like him. They are not worth your time, trust me.

Back to the thread... The point of this thread was to suggest a new idea about a new vanity helm that could be made. Although I know that these kind of threads sometimes get derailed by "certain people", threads like these are here to attract the public's attention (possibly a DEV's) and hear what they have to say about it. So, no wars, flaming etc. are needed on this thread, just the opinion of people that still have some hope for PL.