Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why we didn't make a new expansion for Pocket Legends in 2013

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    1= yes my english isnt well but i dont think i need a english school if no one useing that language in my country... also if you replyed me its mean you do understand my mesage...

2= yes it was about not fair/ not deserve, also yes Alot of pl players feel same as me and its wasnt start a critism.. i just said " what happened / how could be fix with easly way " thats the best question way for the get correct answer <<< its not gonna a critizm ( but you trying it )

3= i think my mesage for the giwe a helpfull mesage on point " fix pvp + posible to earn ring "

4= my mesage about AL players just for the theys imagine what PL players feel... i didnt said AL players should suffer lol.. it was only for a example for the theys imagine ( idk why you get it different way )

5= community live topic hmmm its depend and another a story but keep in your mind , communitys live with user rates - users rate if community do what they say before than sell theys things.... i am the user and users allways must get what community promise <<< thats the what i meaned from my mesage... also its not point to we talk about community strategys its not our community.. here is a forum and we are shareing infos / ideas / and giwe ideas to community...

Also i prefer to hear a reply from sts : whats the plan about fix ring problem ?

Not: i am accepting and mostly my mesages have " thx to forum mods they are doing great job ".. yes its true trust me i played games,maybe more than your age... sts forum mods really doing great...
    Sorry I actually barely understood what you are trying to say.

For number 4, I still don't get your plan, you want THEM to risk THEIR income, THEIR company, to just show how it feels between to different player bases? you want them to go out of their way to just mess up pvp balance, have no cap for 1 year? and what will that do mate? that will destroy the game, and then it could come down to barely surviving trying to hold the company up..

@Number 3, yes if you think saying what you say is good then fine, it is only going of majority rules, meaning if they get I don't know like 85% of the community asking for fixing the Rings they would definitely do it, and also if it was really a problem and not just something people continuously cry about... But something like pvp balance Not Including Rings, through sets, they're the major problems..
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post: