Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 9v1 new tactic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    No such thing as 9vs1 - your own team can not attack you. Nobody is even near you in this screenshot, let alone attacking you. Are you saying you are the only member of your guild in the room? That is the only thing I can think you are trying to show with a screenshot of nothing. Well suck it up princess and welcome to reality. Many people play ctf without traveling with packs of guild members at their sides, and I see none of them, calling is 9v1, I see them calling it a pvp match.
    so true Serancha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carloanddar View Post

And for the record, Republika doesn't do any dirty work for Magnum and they all know that.
    If u really believe this then i got nothing more to say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    If u really believe this then i got nothing more to say
    yeah! I think that's what you need to do. Just mind your own business bud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Theoretically, if you have a match full of mages with curse, it would just be a cluster of reflected damage resulting in a sort of FFA.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

O. O lol I completely forgot about this. Well like I said.. I'm sure many people won't belive me on this so why try now.. I realized it was late.
    It was not a flag room. They all purposely blocked and ganged on me. They will be the only ones that know the truth along with me(they even started asking me if I loved it also). We all know Republika, magnum, and mastermind ph are being defended here since they are "allies" from what many of us have experienced. Idc about this kind of drama. I can stand my ground as many of you know.

I was attacked on forums for "blocking" when I had the flag. I was one of the first in that game with the intent to flag. I have a target on my head but frankly I'm not the one dying much

Many people change. And honestly it disgusting. I'll admit pvp has changed me into being a bit less helpful in areas other than pvp. Of course if people get in my bad side I don't mind them contributing to the 10k kills for Titan goal that I have. I got a bit sick of all the blocking /ganging/ spamming (pets) and it is just sad tbh. The other day I'm sure I lost a friend because he was from magnum and I was just tired of the ganging and blocking from the guilds mentioned before.

I won't listen to people that are here with opinions that bag on me. Opinions about the picture then OK. But being mentioned and looked down on from assumptions won't affect me. Many people know I'm an honest guy. So I thank all those that believe me. The rest. Well I'll see you in pvp

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:1571561
    Only 4 are from magnum wkwkwkwk....others are random..
    I don't remember mentioning anything about magnum. And we all know the obvious alliance between the guilds shown in the picture and stated in the post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carloanddar:1574532
    Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Bless bro we all know the dirty work republika does for magnum..
    Endkey it's you again. For a narrow minded, yes this would look like a 9v1 but for an open minded person, there's a lot to consider and those things are:

-maybe it's a flag room
    -maybe Titan entered that room and just took screenshot making it look like it's 9v1 since he's the only member of his guild in that room
    -maybe this screenshot was took to make it look he was being ganged when in fact you can see that no one in that room killed him

There's a lot to consider and Endkey, why do you always accuse others of something bad when in fact you're not even there in the first place? I think you should start minding your own business because with an attitude like that, you're just showing how low you are.

And for the record, Republika doesn't do any dirty work for Magnum and they all know that.

For Mods and Devs, kindly delete or close this thread coz this will just start fire for all the guilds involved.

Thanks and just enjoy playing everyone!
    Did you ever consider looking to see if bless was in that game? I don't remember seeing him there in the first place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha:1575034
    No such thing as 9vs1 - your own team can not attack you. Nobody is even near you in this screenshot, let alone attacking you. Are you saying you are the only member of your guild in the room? That is the only thing I can think you are trying to show with a screenshot of nothing. Well suck it up princess and welcome to reality. Many people play ctf without traveling with packs of guild members at their sides, and I see none of them, calling is 9v1, I see them calling it a pvp match.
    9v1 meaning my teammates were called by their guilds to block. They are all against me.. Their intentions are to make me "suffer"

I took the screen shots after I died and spawned in the other room away from the rest. (except of course for the blatant act of blocking by someone)

I did leave after two deaths (if I remember correctly) but I just wanted to show people the dirty acts of others which then causes the rest to do it. People complain about unimportant aspects of the game when there is a lot more to consider.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default 9v1 new tactic

Lol...is it that hard to leave? It would be a stupid thing to do to stay inside a place where everyone wants to make you "suffer" and then post it on forums when you die. Did you expect to Rambo em all alone? C'mon. Some people were also flagging, I find it hard to believe all people were after you. Speedity isn't magnum/MMPH/Republika and I'm sure that you can take him in a fight.

I have a screenshot of what appears to be a "9v1" too (9 resilience vs me) and I can pm you the screenshot. But of course it won't prove anything when in fact I should have left and not fought on.
    Credits to Iady

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:1577905
    Lol...is it that hard to leave? It would be a stupid thing to do to stay inside a place where everyone wants to make you "suffer" and then post it on forums when you die. Did you expect to Rambo em all alone? C'mon. Some people were also flagging, I find it hard to believe all people were after you. Speedity isn't magnum/MMPH/Republika and I'm sure that you can take him in a fight.

I have a screenshot of what appears to be a "9v1" too (9 resilience vs me) and I can pm you the screenshot. But of course it won't prove anything when in fact I should have left and not fought on.
    What's the point of calling others? To not let me call right ? If they block.. I can't call.. Ultimately ending with a cheap "tactic ". That is what i was trying to show.. Not me being this "god" vs 5.. We all know that's not possible.. Speedity also decided to attack me. Idk where he is from but I remember some of his toons were from magnum.

Do people really get this "hype" for making 1-3 people leave a game because they are being blocked? That's what it seems to be doing to them and.. It's sad

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

And then sts made scorn. PvP getting trolly now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    And then sts made scorn. PvP getting trolly now.

Oh man..a blocker using Scorn right before clash.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Al community not mature for scorn pet

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    What's the point of calling others? To not let me call right ? If they block.. I can't call.. Ultimately ending with a cheap "tactic ". That is what i was trying to show.. Not me being this "god" vs 5.. We all know that's not possible.. Speedity also decided to attack me. Idk where he is from but I remember some of his toons were from magnum.

Do people really get this "hype" for making 1-3 people leave a game because they are being blocked? That's what it seems to be doing to them and.. It's sad
    I feel you buddy. Those blockers are indeed playing cheap. I would suggest you to take video like i did and send to sts if, i mean IF one day sts would do something about it. I've made some videos showing the cheap players, juz type 'ctf nowadays' in youtube and u will see it, peace

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Dude..ignore this...just drop it....
    In the end...u cant be mature to little kids..
    Do 1 thing..play if u get blocked just leave..bcoz blocking is for weak...
    Since stg cant fix it..then they r worst then the players (blockers)...
    Stg cant fix pet spamming...5 tanks 1 room...etc.... they just want $$ for inventing new weapons etc...but fixing issues ..na thats not stg..they dont have any plans for it.....
    I hate all this drama but its true..
    BTW STG or whatever to call u.... cant u just look into pet spamming..make it like skills cd.....
    And sorry I left the topic for a while...
    Have a nice day all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

Very well said. Hahaha kudos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

im not vs any guild but only 2 guilds made tht wht here happened and this guilds are magnum and mastermind ph
    its sad tht they r doing things like tht but the more sad thing is tht they r talking with bad language to you while this happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spartansultan:1599754
    im not vs any guild but only 2 guilds made tht wht here happened and this guilds are magnum and mastermind ph
    its sad tht they r doing things like tht but the more sad thing is tht they r talking with bad language to you while this happens
    necro....
    Credits to Iady

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

From a week ago?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in