Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Guildmaster Paulsebi setting a good example

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

As a note. Every argument I read. There's always that one person in it, I'm pretty sure we all know who, I won't say the name

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Lmao I love how you always pop up in pvp threads and troll/trash yet nobody has ever seen you in pvp I beggggg you pleaseeeee come pvp!!!!!
    Seriouy XD This is what i wrote in the other thread that got locked.

Not fair. But you must be prepaired when you enter a ctf room. Players don't go there to drink tea but kill the opponent party. If you are new and don't know what you are doing then don't enter a ctf room.

Moving even further from magnum stuff.

If a player new, newb or undergeard can't enjoy a pvp fight it is sts fault.

First off nothing has still been done about the dummy farming thing and secondly the pvp aspect of the game is made in way all 4 types of pvp:
    PlayervsPlayer.
    GuildvsGuild.
    PartyvsParty.
    Capturetheflag.

Are fighted in one spot.

So it's plain obvious a type of pvp covers another and while 5vs5 in ctf or 4vs4 in tdm work well with certain type of pvp that require strategy like GvG and PartyvsParty (example spotblocking, where you stand, attacking one enemy at a time ecc) it doesnt go well with a freelancer type of pvp or 1vs1 fights. You have to been in a guild you need back up cause everyone now understands if the opponent is alone if they gang him they will win. So what do they do? Most players move in groups and form pvp guilds.

Not always the strongest wins Yash infact it is who is more adaptable to the situations he finds himself in that does.

So when knights and gentlemen bring their white gloves out and say it wasn't fair, i laugh. Clean pvp has been surpassed and people should seriously consider adapting to they way it is now if they want to continue enjoying pvp.

It is not we players fault if things are like but sts's, at least till when they give guilds a fighting map, freelancers a fighting map and lone fighters a fighting map.

Till then point your fingers at sts and not this player or that guild.

It obviuos if i pull your legs a little you say i troll and trashtalk and i understand you.

I used to pvp and i am wise enough, unlike most of you that have been there since day1, to understand the problem about the pvp aspect of the game.
    I don't even need to pvp day and night to see what the hell is going wrong.

The truth is that i cant stay in a ctf room all day and loiter cause i am a average player and i need to farm my a55 off for dem cool stuff, i dont't just pop em crates and voila arcane staff all my problems are solved, dunno if you understand. :/
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-13-2014 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Sighs, where are the moderators when you need them? Oh yeah, some rude little bug bit our sweet Delphy so now we have to see these asisine posts much longer than usual ... sighs again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Sighs, where are the moderators when you need them? Oh yeah, some rude little bug bit our sweet Delphy so now we have to see these asisine posts much longer than usual ... sighs again!
    asinine* Sorry, it was bugging me.

However, yes, I do agree. You can help get the thread locked faster by reporting it.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I always see someone cry when they legitly lose... then along comes some guild wars to save the day, gang a little, and spawn block. Then they yell about how we were spot blocking and ganging their friend when it was never happening. I don't get mad... I just laugh, learn, or leave. Best bet is to tell your guild mate to leave and don't come off the porch if you cant handle the heat. Learn to PvP and have fun.
    Hakuna Matatas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Lol, yes! I misspelled that, thanks...probably sneezed, coughed or was chasing my running nose as mommies always catch what the kids bring home from school!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordDravek View Post
    I always see someone cry when they legitly lose... then along comes some guild wars to save the day, gang a little, and spawn block. Then they yell about how we were spot blocking and ganging their friend when it was never happening. I don't get mad... I just laugh, learn, or leave. Best bet is to tell your guild mate to leave and don't come off the porch if you cant handle the heat. Learn to PvP and have fun.
    Legitly? Or legitimately? Let us turn this post into something positive with a few well placed grammar and vocabulary lessons then maybe all the kids ( obviously age is not much of a factor here) in these threads might actually benefit from all this light and comical reading!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

*THREAD CLOSE* too bad i cant close this thread for real...too many kids raging xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

To the guys who start pointing fingers saying that Magnum ganged first, we started all the BS and etcetera, please make sure that you actually pvp. I see judgements from people who haven't even pvped openly a lot this or last season.

To the guys with 'outsider' outputs: thanks for the wake up calls. Unfortunately people don't like admitting they gang/block too. And when they do, they defend themselves by playing the blame game.

I can't thank Beatrix/Brandon's reply enough! If PvP was perfect and all lovey-dovey, it wouldn't be fun or nearly as competitive. Even though I agree it shouldn't be barbaric, I also say that people should suck it up and play on!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bless; 04-13-2014 at 07:22 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Hmm...bored & have the flu so who can I find as a worthy opponent to challenge, shall we say all the spelling mistakes, in these posts for maybe a nice little friendly wager? I mean, if we must read all these asinine (yes, Zeus..I spelled it correctly this time ) posts full of real, imagined, or from the planet Mars insults about specific guilds and players then why not make it interesting and useful for all the children (age is not a factor here as I said before), and financially beneficial to the few literate adults who read this and think, 'thankgod I didn't say that in public'?! And yes, that's one hell of a run-on sentence but my bleary eyes really couldn't give a crap as they already burn from people speaking foolishly in this thread and countless others of similar idiotic content.
    Last edited by leoakre; 04-13-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Buying large cola and popcorn 0.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Every time I consider specing heal back, i stumble across a thread like this. Lolpvp. That single ss proves nothing imo and the flaming nonsense has got to stop. I take AL pretty srs imo. Too srs, its a game and if you're not having fun... do something else.
    Last edited by Gorecaster; 04-13-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorecaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I believe this thread has run its course and that the OP made his point. Closing down.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twjsted For This Useful Post: