Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Only after you have turned away from you people unfair (block, Gangers etc.), you can also ask others to play clean.
    You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.
    Look I won't even reply if you're all hell-bent on revenge to anyone. If you got something to say that emanates from bitterness from what had happened in the past, please feel free to P.M. me.[/QUOTE]

It's not revenge if it's still happening as we speak. We would believe it if there was actually some difference! When we tried this in Loyal, we kicked SO many players for not playing by the rules and people started giving in...or leaving. However, nothing was changed. Heck, CTF would lead the initiative sometimes and spawn/spotblock even me although he knows full well I have never done such a thing when he's in the room (or anyone for that matter).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

As someone who pvps/pvped as a random, without my own guild/an allied guild(for the most part), Spot blocking happens on every side, in every game eventually. Nobody should be pointing fingers because both sides were doing this crap since their formations.

If everyone just joined pvp games and killed eachother, including guildies, like it used to be, this wouldnt be an issue.

Teams are made by colors, not guilds, if you didnt notice.

And ive been hunted and called nasty things by 4 OFFICERS/CO-GMs of a guild. Even if they dropped 1 of them they still retain 3 of them and claim them like they are worthy of the responsibilities they hold and the name they represent.
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 04-15-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    It is simple : " Or things are done or they are not"

There is no we are clean, we would like to but................

I understand previous episodes might have reduced your trust or goodwill to change things but if you guys( general you) are not ready to change things then silently play the game the way it is.

Spotblocking ganging and trashtalk are normal things in pvp, they are in the dna of pvp itself.
    In any mmorpg sore losers and proud winners will always be there.

If all of you are not ready to try your best anytime the occasion comes out to sort things and clean your mess then stop complaining and disturbing the community with stupid report threads and baby cries cause this player or that guild ganged you.
    Are you pvping? I doubt it....

And did you saw me starting a thread and complaining? I just responded to attacks directed towards EOS.Make some comments based on something cause seems you are coming from nowhere with your comments...

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Here i see a clear intention maybe not the best maybe not drastic or a miracle intervention but still a initiative to end the ganging/spotblocking/trashtalking in endgame pvp. But this intention, this attempt instead of being promptly supported by Resilence and it's allies whether IT WILL WORK OR NOT gets refused and tossed in the dustbin.

You guys are seriously craking my ribs by making me laugh cause on one side you complain everyday you can't pvp, you want fair fights, you are good, you are saints, it is others fault but then when the "others" approach you with a good initiative to clear the mess up you quiclkly redraw your words and say they won't change, magnums are this and magnums are that.

How do you know they won't change if you don't try? If you don't cooperate with them?

PLEASE just admit it and stop flattering the whole community with this lame feud, deep down all of you like playing dirty cause PVP is more fun that way.

#BoH2014.
    Do you PvP end game? No. Do you have experience end game? No.

Thus, I believe this is called a nonsensical opinion. As you can see, we considered the initiative from our initial posts but shortly realized that it's really not happening and everything is still the same. Some of these members ARE in the same timezone as people leading the initiative so I do not know why they are still spot blocking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

you know what it is? when you look at the bigger picture.. your guild rule in pvp is technically promoting spot blocking without you realizing it.
    Ive always thought that "no killing guildies" rule is ..not the smartest rule in game because a lot of people take advantage of that..
    when theres two magnums in each side say 2 on red and 2 on blue ... its technically 4v2 because the other two magnums are gonna stay away from the other two on the other side and
    "gang" one by one the other two guys in the opposite team..

with being said.. that guild rule is made so that people dont create drama or get mad at their guild mates for killing them or whatsoever.. face it this is pvp
    and you hear it a lot.. U GET IN PVP.. expect to be killed by ANYONE.. and that guild rule is made for the cry babies and immature kids who CANNOT HANDLE pvp
    aka you get a lot of immature kids joining your guild just for that one reason they dont wanna be killed by really great players and use it for their advantage to gang others who isnt in the guild.

If youre gonna keep that guild rule at least make sure that you implement that hardly and strictly " No JOINING OPPOSITE TEAM of guildies" i do understand that sometimes you
    dont know whos in your guild and who isnt but as soon as you see the guild title of ur guild just leave the map and let other people join , not just stand there because its not fair for everyone. and if they continued to stay after knowing theres mag on the other side, that should be an auto kick.. if you have a rule.. implement it right or no point of keeping it

THINK ABOUT at twink level "Elite twinks" - i believe they have that guild rule and pretty much 80% of top twink guildies are allied against them.

Trust me its a lot to do with your guild rule.. If people cant handle the fact that they get killed by their own "family" then dont join pvp at all
    what stays in pvp stays in pvp.

I like a lot of people in your guild and im friends with a lot, but i have actually spoken to a lot of to players in this guild MONTHS AND MONTHS ago before this got out of hand .. that in time this will happened.. just like when i warned barzagli and predator that if they dont fix their issues together.. it will get really really bad.. and LOOK.. magnum vs pride/loyal/resilience with same people.. i honestly dont think this is a guild thing.. this is more of a personal rivalry against certain players and theyre bringing everyone with it. FIX THAT RELATIONSHIP and youll FIX THIS GUILD RIVALRY but both have so much pride.. its just a game.

anyways iron, nice initiation.. just a matter of people dropping back also..
    Last edited by inkredible; 04-15-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Do you PvP end game? No. Do you have experience end game? No.

Thus, I believe this is called a nonsensical opinion. As you can see, we considered the initiative from our initial posts but shortly realized that it's really not happening and everything is still the same. Some of these members ARE in the same timezone as people leading the initiative so I do not know why they are still spot blocking.
    I knew someone would say this but man

I don't need to pvp to see your flaws. I can point them out for you 1 by 1.
    FYI pvp is not a mystic world for me because I DID pvp both endgame and twink.

The matter is difficult but can be solved if the two main guilds involved put their hands and will together.

Here i see a attempt to clear up the mess proposed by Magnum and Resilemce failing to meet up with it.

I hope you don't believe things will change from today to tomorrow?... it requires communication from the heads of both guilds and zero tolerance towards who trespass the new rules the two guilds will stipulate. If you want to have decent pvp you have to rieducate your members and teach them again how gentlemen play the game, you have to also be ready to lose some rotten eggs.

It doesn't require a genius to see this.

Like i said before Parf or you take action or you don't and you are not. All i see here is "But but".

Who is not ready to take action should play the game the way it is without disturbing the community with complaining threads of him or her gangbanged and wasted.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-15-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

ironlung man, ur a good friend of mine but u've got this all wrong. Magnum IS the ones who started spot blocking. U weren't even playing AL at the time, u were playing battle command, but i was playing so i saw who started it. I also saw the guild chat in pride saying not to spot block and pred saying he'd kick any spot blockers so i know who's at fault.

I've said it before, u guys (old judgment peeps) need to get away from magnum. They're poisoning u guys

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    ironlung man, ur a good friend of mine but u've got this all wrong. Magnum IS the ones who started spot blocking. U weren't even playing AL at the time, u were playing battle command, but i was playing so i saw who started it. I also saw the guild chat in pride saying not to spot block and pred saying he'd kick any spot blockers so i know who's at fault.

I've said it before, u guys (old judgment peeps) need to get away from magnum. They're poisoning u. Before u joined them u never would have posted such a hate filled thread.
    why are you bringing who started this who started that, youre just starting SOMETHING for sayin that
    stop pointing fingers. BOTH GUILDS DID IT and other people. DESPITE WHO started it first.. just STOP IT , doesnt matter who did.
    im sure both side can agree that they all have their faults .. some days mag started it.. some days resilience did

no spot blocking rule would be nice - send an appropriate screenshot to magnums officer/ resilience and theyll deal with it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    why are you bringing who started this who started that, youre just starting SOMETHING for sayin that
    stop pointing fingers. BOTH GUILDS DID IT and other people. DESPITE WHO started it first.. just STOP IT , doesnt matter who did.
    im sure both side can agree that they all have their faults .. some days mag started it.. some days resilience did

no spot blocking rule would be nice - send an appropriate screenshot to magnums officer/ resilience and theyll deal with it.
    Bitter truth? We all know it...you guys are tryna hide the real thing...but dw..truth always prevails

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post

I've said it before, u guys (old judgment peeps) need to get away from magnum. They're poisoning u guys

▲▲
    This type of attitude has to be abbandoned if you want clean fights.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I knew someone would say this but man

I don't need to pvp to see your flaws. I can point them out for you 1 by 1 for you.
    Pvp is not a mystic world for me because I DID pvp both endgame and twink.

The matter is difficult but can be solved if the two main guilds involved put their hand and will together.

Here i see a attempt to clear up the mess proposed by Magnum and Resilemce failing to meet up with it.

I hope you don't believe things will change from today to tomorrow it requires communication from the heads of both guilds and zero tolerance towards who trespass the new rules the two guilds will stipulate to have decent pvp. You have to rieducate your members and teach them again how gentlemen pvp, you have to also be ready to lose some of your members.

It doesn't require a genius to see this.

Like i said before Parf or you take action or you don't take action.

If you are not ready to take action then play the game the way it is without disturbing others with lame threads.
    As I stated before, this is nothing new. This was actually something that Loyal started and Magnum still killed/spot blocked regardless of our rule and we had it for about a month.

As for their initiative, we'll see how it goes but I don't see how they're saying they're only going to test it for a week when it may take more or less a week to even spread the message out! That's just a weak effort, IMO.

I don't believe things will change from today to tomorrow, however, I am not an idiot. Mrxnice is aware of this no spot block rule, yet he has spot blocked on two or more occasions. I say two or more because we have two occasions with screenshotted proof. So, members are not really listening to the rule.

Furthermore, when they have an alliance with MMPH and Republika, these words hold no value. What Magnum claims they will not do, they can get their alliance guilds to do for them (something which is already happening).

It doesn't require a genius to see these shortcomings.

I took action for a month, gave them the benefit of the doubt and they were relentless about it. I am ready to take action, I've done it countless times, so do not assume things and make an *** out of yourself.

What we are saying is, until we see this changes actually hit the ground, we are not letting up on them. Why should we? They spot block if we give them the benefit of the doubt. Heck, I was there in a game where they took a good hearted CTF game and turned it into a spot blocking mess.

Again, an unexperienced opinion is for the most part an invalid one. That's how it works. Are you going to go to Wall Street and tell them how it's done based on your theoretical knowledge and experience at one point? They would laugh at you and turn you the other way as you do not have any hands on experience. I PvP a lot and I have yet to see you in a PvP room. I know I would see you as well, considering you are on my friends list.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Bitter truth? We all know it...you guys are tryna hide the real thing...but dw..truth always prevails
    And this also.

Until you put aside past things nothing you do today will ever work out. This is the only truth you need to know.

Nobody forces anybody into anything though afterall dirty pvp is still pvp and way more fun if played well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

And this also.

Until you put aside past things nothing you do today will ever work out. This is the only truth you need to know.

Nobody forces anybody into anything though afterall dirty pvp is still pvp and way more fun if played well.
    Been there...done that...the thing is...thy finally get a taste of their on meds...and as for u...bro do pve...its not ur guild...not the thing ur used to..so please better if we have some people who actually knoe wat they are talking abt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

how it started is THEN, what matters is what you do about it NOW, you both want this to stop but when someone aka ironlung try to initiate something some people just start pointing fingers.. its not gonna go anywhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    how it started is THEN, what matters is what you do about it NOW, you both want this to stop but when someone aka ironlung try to initiate something some people just start pointing fingers.. its not gonna go anywhere
    I guess u forgot wen venom started this..btw cut the caps please...using caps isnt gna make ur post more meaningful..
    Last edited by Endkey; 04-15-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

I guess u forgot wen venom started this..btw cut the caps please...using caps isnt gna make ir post meaningful..
    He uses the caps to stress what he's trying to say; it's not like every word is capitalized. Not to insult or anything, but replies like this can be instigating for some.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Future:

Magnum stops blocking for a while.

EoS+Pride continue to block, *time passes* EoS+Pride still continue to block,

Magnum retalitates and blocks- EoS and Pride post block screenies to this thread,

Moral: If we started this 'blocking' nonsense, then yes it would be our responsibility to fix and clean this up. But we did not start this, they did and unless THEY change our efforts to change will just be in vain....

You don't know future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    He uses the caps to stress what he's trying to say; it's not like every word is capitalized. Not to insult or anything, but replies like this can be instigating for some.
    Sorry abt my sucky english lims..hope he gets wat i mean

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Sorry abt my sucky english lims..hope he gets wat i mean
    No it's not sucky and you know that. I'm sure he gets your point, don't worry.
    duck dynasty falls

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Future:

Magnum stops blocking for a while.

EoS+Pride continue to block, *time passes* EoS+Pride still continue to block,

Magnum retalitates and blocks- EoS and Pride post block screenies to this thread,

Moral: If we started this 'blocking' nonsense, then yes it would be our responsibility to fix and clean this up. But we did not start this, they did and unless THEY change our efforts to change will just be in vain....
    I think this post undoes everything Ironlung is aiming for. What's the point if your own guildmate wants this kind of stuff?
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 04-16-2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post: