Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pve tank warrior need help :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I have question regarding throwing axe. Since I never pvp, I will respec and use axe to fight boss only.

My question is: Does stun and pull from throwing axe work on boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jmgab View Post
    I saw some build getting the passive knowledge for mana. I have a question does this build ran out of mana easily?
    nope. not if u hav 1k+ mana. u should know how to use VB most effectively to gain mana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinjo View Post
    I have question regarding throwing axe. Since I never pvp, I will respec and use axe to fight boss only.

My question is: Does stun and pull from throwing axe work on boss?
    stun works on all bosses bt the pull doesnt. like if u use axe to inan instead of pulling him u get pulled lol bt its same as inan will ne in ur melee zone. i think bosses larger then war cannot pe pulled bt instead u get pulled lol. same with ferrix boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks for your answer. I did respec now following crowsfoot's build. I have 3 skill points left, not sure if should get juggernaut. Honestly I dont like its 'super long cooldown'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

jugg is good at elite shuyal and best at elite oltgar boss. with jugg active u dnt get freeze on those annoying ice patch (u need tht movement impairing upgrade) and u can run through it freely to the boss .
    also with 20% ignore dmg upgrade u can take fatal hits easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    stun works on all bosses bt the pull doesnt. like if u use axe to inan instead of pulling him u get pulled lol bt its same as inan will ne in ur melee zone. i think bosses larger then war cannot pe pulled bt instead u get pulled lol. same with ferrix boss.
    False, Axe stun works on few, if any bosses. I have it added for the rare instances it does work.

My second choice for this finally skill point was stun immunity in Jugg. However, since I find jugg worthless in the new elites and I was fine without this upgrade last season I opted for 5/5 Axe instead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

jugg is good at elite shuyal and best at elite oltgar boss. with jugg active u dnt get freeze on those annoying ice patch (u need tht movement impairing upgrade) and u can run through it freely to the boss .
    also with 20% ignore dmg upgrade u can take fatal hits easily.
    Waste in boss fights IMO. Learn to dodge the red zone. I love when people say "Okay but what if I'm stunned." You won't be stunned if you avoid the red zone. Additionally the more powerful an attack is, the less often the boss can use it. You can successfully keep yourself, and the party alive in every boss fight with well timed casts of HoR.

Elite Tindirin bosses are the exception since they one hit. I tried jugg on them and was still one hit. Therefore, jugg is even more of a waste on them.

I have jugg for elite shuyal, only maps I use it on unless I'm in a VERY low DPS party that can't kill high damage mobs fast enough. I have considered dropping jugg for 3/5 CS, but the amount of times it has saved me out way the times I have ran a map without it. When you need jugg, there is no alternative.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

nope. not if u hav 1k+ mana. u should know how to use VB most effectively to gain mana
    Also, I would like to remind people that mana potions are the cheapest gold item in game besides a copper chest. I have bought maybe 10k mana potions and I've been playing a year (and have several thousand on me at the moment). There have been weeks I have USED 20k+ HP potions. Skip the mana and get skills that help the party, mana upgrades is a PvP concern. Even then, VB covers your mana issues if you have 1k+ in PvP.