Thread: How to permanently end problems in pvp

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dantus View Post
    1.Macros, pet spamming, and skill swapping-. As all of these are done during combat requiring the use of the menu function, disable the use of the pet and skill tabs while in combat stance only.

2.Spot blocking- make the join button only available if there is a spot available on that players team, when you press the join button it teleports you directly to the corresponding players team.
    While I like some of your ideas, I would like to disagree on certain points and here is why.

Pet spamming is exploitable and should be disabled completely, yes. But skill-swapping is not an offense, in my opinion. It is not an exploit. Being a rogue, I dont have to skill swap in pvp. But it is helpful for other classes and I have no problem with that, mainly because it is not something that cannot be done by everyone. People do it just because there are no extra skill slots on the user interface. It is how they play, let them enjoy.

Now spot blocking is a bit annoying yes. However we can just simply leave the room to avoid fighting in a blocked room. But what would be more annoying and boring is if we are not able to join our friends and guilds for duels. Sometimes we do 2 vs 2 among friends and 3 vs 3 as friendly matches. If the join button is disabled for the opponent team, how are we to have these duels,1 vs 1 fights for practice, friendly clashes among guildmates, etc? I think the join button should be disabled for the opponent team only if an alternative dueling arena and guild vs guild room are created for players.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 04-18-2014 at 02:34 AM.