Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Level 51 PvP Fox tutorship - Demonkinghero :chuncky:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Hey bro, unfortunately this community is too prideful to accept any kind of "teaching." Everyone thinks they're the best at what they do and if anyone claims to be "good" someone else claims to be better.

Like I said before, bro, you're a good fox and I don't give a crap if occult can beat you. If someone is willing to learn, you should be willing to teach. Remember when I first met you? You were willing to learn, and I was willing to teach. Imitate me, don't imitate Occult.

I've been noticing that you're getting better and better as a fox. Just keep practicing and soon you'll be at the top! But don't let it go to your head like everyone else. Just because you have experience doesn't mean crap. You're just a regular button mashing pvper just like me, just like occult, and just like anyone else. Good luck bro
    that's so true thanks mighty

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:1616849
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonkinghero View Post
    It's amazing how I try to share back with community what I know and you guys boast about stuff that happened when I got to 51. I asked this post regarding my skill in April. You all should know there aren't many PvP Fox and you guys CHARGE THEM MONEY JUST TO TEACH (NOT GIVING OUT NAMES) I'll close this thread and get to top and then reopen with the firmer claim of I know I'm worthy to teach. But seriously all I'm trying to do is help others with what I know. Next time can you guys listen and think based off of how I said (those who fought me before April I know I was nub )
    SHOOTOUT TO JUNGLE ONE OF GREATEST FOX
    SHOUT OUT TO SAMBAAA AN HONORABLE TEACHER!

SINCE IT SEEMS NOT NEEDED I WON'T TEACH BUT JUNGLE WHY DON'T YOU DO IT THEN? CLOSING THREAD BTW THIS WAS A WASTE

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`
    Hey bro, unfortunately this community is too prideful to accept any kind of "teaching." Everyone thinks they're the best at what they do and if anyone claims to be "good" someone else claims to be better.

Like I said before, bro, you're a good fox and I don't give a crap if occult can beat you. If someone is willing to learn, you should be willing to teach. Remember when I first met you? You were willing to learn, and I was willing to teach. Imitate me, don't imitate Occult.

I've been noticing that you're getting better and better as a fox. Just keep practicing and soon you'll be at the top! But don't let it go to your head like everyone else. Just because you have experience doesn't mean crap. You're just a regular button mashing pvper just like me, just like occult, and just like anyone else. Good luck bro
    Button mashing?!
    Hm, this probably explains why you're so good.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

So much flaming in this thread lol.