Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Balance Discussion

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Not going to say it again - Savage STR set. Bears are incredibly OP and it's not fun.

-Savage nerf... it's supposed to focus on tanking not damage and OP crits
    -Reducing dodge... players rely way too much on it nowadays - it should be purely for birds (but even then I believe it should be lowered a bit).
    -Reducing overall damage from players... I blame it partially on the lack of health/armor and the 9 skill points...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

passives sam ik ht would take effort but tht would keep players happy for a long long time
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I say take off damage nerf so birds can be good at all lvls then afterwards Nerf swift a bit so Dex bears and pure birds arent as Op. This will help birds at every pvp lvl be more equal with other classes again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

well can you, the devs, test out some of these suggestions in pvp if you guys have time? i think that would be the most efficient way instead of us here estimating/guessing what would balance out pvp
    Smokestar - Lvl 77 Pure Dex Bird
    FAMILY NOOBSFORLIFE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smokester For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smokester View Post
    well can you, the devs, test out some of these suggestions in pvp if you guys have time? i think that would be the most efficient way instead of us here estimating/guessing what would balance out pvp
    agree, it is much better! but tbh, stg has balanced once last year, and look what comes after, dex birds and int mages came out for crying savage sets too op, bears too op.
    why don't they just improve themselves, there are many good dex birds which owning bears at end game, just not those who crying here.
    i am sure after the new "balancing", beads and str class will complain for op, it just won't stop, so what is the point of changing the situation? why not enjoy what we have in game now?
    Last edited by cryforop; 05-05-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryforop View Post
    agree, it is much better! but tbh, stg has balanced once last year, and look what comes after, dex birds and int mages came out for crying savage sets too op, bears too op.
    why don't they just improve themselves, there are many good dex birds which owning bears at end game, just not those who crying here.
    i am sure after the new "balancing", beads and str class will complain for op, it just won't stop, so what is the point of changing the situation? why not enjoy what we have in game now?
    Can tell you only use savage.. Yawn. No one complained at 50-61 and so on when it was more balanced so

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Make str have less damage,armor,dodge, and health. Make int have more armor, And a little less damage. And dex have a little less damage.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Intresting

hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryforop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smokester View Post
    I bet ur a bear

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Impact For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFA:1625638
    Make str have less damage,armor,dodge, and health. Make int have more armor, And a little less damage. And dex have a little less damage.
    No, I think int in endgame is fine. I think dex needs a bit less damage, then int mages stands more of a chance against dex birds.
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Hello Sam,

I would really like to thank you for taking your time to listen to us, finally you listened. As for which class to nerf, I guess all people above have said what I wanted to say, "Bears are very op" and "Nerf savage sets." I just would like a confirmation whether balance is soon or not, once again Thank you.

~Soul
    Last edited by Extreme; 05-05-2014 at 05:43 PM.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Extreme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    I bet ur a bear
    sorry i am a full int mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laar View Post
    No, I think int in endgame is fine. I think dex needs a bit less damage, then int mages stands more of a chance against dex birds.
    dex birds (i mean good birds) are actually op, *cough.. cold*
    they can take out a bear in 3-4 skills, and don't forget the real op skill blindshot which really makes you blind and miss all spells.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

I really am happy that Sam is trying really hard. For me these would be awesome:

Evaluate Mage's Fiery set (Increase armor and health at least)

Birds are decent, but maybe a little more dodge? People might disagree on this one

Bears need a nerf on the slashes and combo.

Foxes need an escape buff other than evasion. ( to get out stuns) Fix the rapid bite thing about leaping in. When updating the rapid bite, the fox doesn't leap in.

Rhinos need a bit more damage cause it is impossible to beat a full buffed savage bear with a rhino.

Savage needs A HUGE NERF!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default End Game Balance Discussion

Bird fights are purely about dodge, luck and the rings they have. Any bird using elite bow sets seem more tanky than a bear. This sometimes makes it impossible to kill birds with other classes.

For instance, bears can't really kill birds if they hit blind shot making it almost impossible to beat birds as a bear. I just see 15-20 skills all dodged.

Mages are a complete fail this cap as they simply get killed with 2 hits from a bird and get rekt by bears with the high damage on savage.

Currently pvp in this cap seems almost completely about luck and the rings.

Idk.... I just think we're over exaggeration how op savage set really is and how birds need more dodge when swift could use some nerfing as well.

***Maybe a quest for elite rings would also help balance pvp.
    Or even better, getting rid of the rings in pvp altogether.
    Last edited by Crashy; 05-05-2014 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crashy View Post
    Bird fights are purely about dodge, luck and the rings they have. Any bird using elite bow sets seem more tanky than a bear. This sometimes makes it impossible to kill birds with other classes.

For instance, bears can't really kill birds if they hit blind shot making it almost impossible to beat birds as a bear. I just see 15-20 skills all dodged.

Mages are a complete fail this cap as they simply get killed with 2 hits from a bird and get rekt by bears with the high damage on savage.

Maybe a quest for elite rings would also help balance pvp.
    totally agree! imo, birds need a nerf!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Idk.... I just think we're over exaggeration how op savage set really is and how birds need more dodge when swift could use some nerfing as well.

This, this is what most bears think, not pointing at you, Andrew. I've played bear for awhile also, its not impossible to beat a bird when they hit blind, its probably the same percentage as when a bear beckons then Hell screams a bird.

Just to balance all class reduce skill points back to 7 rather than 9.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Swift just needs a little dmg nerf,blind is what helps bird beat bears.
    I onlt have swift talon set though :/
    @cryforop: If you say pvp is fine right now, then youre wrong. And why do you care if savage is nerfed? Because you cant use an op set anymore? Are you the one that will be "crying" if savage is nerfed? There are many good birds and int mages, but even the good ones can get owned by savage, so you cant exactly improve yourself in a snap of a finger. That balance last year wasn't even a balance much for endgame. Birds dodge buff is lower, and theres dmg nerf (which I don't like) and the only people actually "crying" if savage is nerfed are ones who got too used to savage.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbance View Post

This, this is what most bears think, not pointing at you, Andrew. I've played bear for awhile also, its not impossible to beat a bird when they hit blind, its probably the same percentage as when a bear beckons then Hell screams a bird.

Just to balance all class reduce skill points back to 7 rather than 9.

Just mentioning what bears think compared to all the birds thinking savage is op and how birds need more dodge.
    But don't get me wrong savage does need nerfing, and so does swift.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Swift just needs a little dmg nerf,blind is what helps bird beat bears.
    I onlt have swift talon set though :/
    @cryforop: If you say pvp is fine right now, then youre wrong. And why do you care if savage is nerfed? Because you cant use an op set anymore? Are you the one that will be "crying" if savage is nerfed? There are many good birds and int mages, but even the good ones can get owned by savage, so you cant exactly improve yourself in a snap of a finger. That balance last year wasn't even a balance much for endgame. Birds dodge buff is lower, and theres dmg nerf (which I don't like) and the only people actually "crying" if savage is nerfed are ones who got too used to savage.
    sorry, i may disappoint you, i am a full int mage lol
    i don't cry like your pro guild lol