1. What is that cool twin spirit pet that Remiem announced in Spacetime Insiders? Can you give us any information on the rarity and whatnot?

2. STG has announced that they are trying something new this season in AL: itemization. Can we ask when new items will be released? A lot of players do not have much to do currently
!
3. I know that everybody has been asking for a mythic weapon weekend, but in my mind, that is not the logical or right choice. Right now, we are already having issues with the damage being too high! Imagine what will happen when mythic weapons are released? So, I ask, when will mythic amulets and rings be released to replace their L30 counterparts? They're quite outdated and are one of the sole reasons that we see this PvP unbalance.

4. Forbearer vanities have been released through a contest: AL New Player Video Guide Extravaganza. However, for all other players, since these vanities match heraldic sets, can we please have the heraldic sets converted to vanities as well? They're very nice gear that I am sure many players would LOVE the opportunity to wear.

5. What inspired STG to participate in the 8-bit Salute other than a tax cut? (I kid, I kid about the tax cut! Please don't ban me. )

6. In Locked Crates, y'all removed the 50k reward and replaced it with a 30% damage elixir reward. However, that has disappointed many crate openers according to complaints on the forums. Will there be any new incentives to get spenders to open? We want to spend, just give us a reason!

7. Can we get Cinco Loco to make an appearance on Facetime with Spacetime? That dude is awesome!